Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Text Wed. June, 12th 2024

Text Wed. June, 12 2024

Text sent today Wed. June, 12 2024


Raw fresh inspired 


Evpdiaries.com


lesliemcguirk.com


linktr.ee/lesliemcguirk


lauriemajka.com


Keep track of everything I/we have in my/our freezer and refrigerator, etc. so I/we eat what I’ve/we’ve got and I/we don’t waste food, especially Produce and Smoothies 


Light expansion

♾. Cellular light expansion.


Friday 10:30 AM?/12 noon Carson drop off keys, get key for laundry room


New ways of existence/existing and sharing 


Being with you, it’s not too good to be true


What I’ve/we’ve created in my/our mind(s)


“A Good Mormon girl”?!

♾ 🌞Better than 


A Good Mormon girl 

That’s what I/we want 


Great 


We are all happy to be exactly who we are 

Continually improving


The best version(s) of myself/ourselves


Always the best I/we can be 


Personality 


Supreme 

Super me/you/us


MAS

Mutual Admiration Society 


Sell my/our paintings 


Order some new cards soon 


Ask Bruce about the WD Western Digital tb card I/we have 


No comments: