Sunday, June 02, 2024

Text Sun. June, 2nd 2024

Text Sun. June 2nd 2024

Text sent today Sun. June 2nd 2024


Good new stuff fresh, writings 


Beyond all words and animation 


The second advent of your savior 


A better reality for everyone, the best


Remember everything?


From everyone’s Godselves, we/they can receive get and manifest ♾  πŸŒžanything/(A)all Things we/they need and want ♾ 🌞all that is singularity oneness and no duality


I am/we are (A)all of The best of zeldta.com Past present and future The eternal (N)now


I/we can be I am/we are


All in the Akashic records 


All Safe


(A) growing experience(s)


Infinite technology without technology


Everyone is Infinitely and Eternally forgiven on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal now ♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅


Infinite Immortality for all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾  πŸŒž?πŸ™‚


My/our laughter echoes throughout ‘the airwaves’ on/In the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Infinite guardians of the/All gemstones 


The (G)gods of technology are shining upon us/me


More and more ♾ 🌞 belief in all of the aspects of myour life/lives 


The laws of technology (A)always work for me/us in the very best way(s) possible or impossible?


More and more better technologies always,

and Keep it/them all working always ♾ forever and for ♾ everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Open lovely and Light filled


All of my/our movies are Fresh and new 


I’m/we’re so grateful for everything 


Put zeldta.com at the top of my/our Facebook account for everyone to see


Yogurt 

Glass jar 

Sasquatch Cain!?

Ride

Rife machine 

gemisphere.com free EDF file/book for RoMay?


I am/we are Infinitely connected with and to all of your (F)frequency(ies), (E)energy(ies) and (H)harmony(ies) (A)always wherever I’m/we’re at on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Life is (I)infinitely better for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s Past present and future the eternal (N)now


I am/we are All so grateful for ♾🌞 (E)everything ♾ 🌞 (E)everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


All/Everyone ♾🌞🎡🎢 more (P)productive and more (F)fruitful


The (G)gods of (E)everything have been ♾ 🌞 kind to us, all kinds of/every kind of G)god(s)


Construct 

Ion(s)


♾ 🌞 ‘Light’ (B)buildings and ‘Godly’

(A)architecture


UFO’s UAP’s (M)motherships all of ♾ 🌞 all shapes colors, sizes and (L)lights


Everything reliable unbreakable infinite quality


Irreplaceable embrace 


Infinitely every ‘(G)godly’ (P)prayer spoken uttered, or even ever thought about


♾  πŸŒž Trustworthy 


Foods morphing into Godly foods, through prayer?


You


I have/we All have/have become/All are Infinite Light


I/we cannot be duped, (E)ever!!!


♾🌞 new possibilities of existence


Connie Willis YouTube Larry the Lightman 


All put back together 


I’ve/we’ve create(d)/i’ve/we’ve created (A)all beauty everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾  πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž  πŸ™‚


Healing thoughts of love I/we feel (I)infinitely eternally/divinely (I)immortally


MeAvatar

Meavatar 

Mavatar

In real life

In Reality 

Real world(s)


Everyone’s ♾ Twin Ray (C)connections/Light Body(ies) (A)activations ♾ on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾🌞  5 Bodies

5D+


♾ 🌞 Activity(ies)


One with God 

We are all 

And we are also ‘all at’(O)one with our individual unique Godselves


My/All of Our Godself/Godselves is/are (A)all of our (A)avatar(s)?♾  πŸŒž

In VR, etc. ?


My

Our

Godself Avatar

Godselves Avatar(s)

(5+) Body(ies)

Physical spiritual emotional etc..


All of Our


All of ‘our’ Twin Ray couples’ Frequency(ies)(E)energy(ies) and (H)harmon(y/ies/ics)All (I)infinitely together 


We All have individual unique 🧬 infinite complete control of All over our 5D+ body(ies) and (5) bodies


Infinitely Detailed healing and talking ‘Godly’ Energy to my/our body(ies) and to ♾ everyone everywhere else


I/we put everyone and everybody’s God selves and God selves energies settled into their human selves 


sidroth.org


spiritualarts.org


Wednesday, June 5, 11:30 AM with A Liu?


No comments: