Thursday, June 13, 2024

Text Thurs. June, 13th 2024

Text Thurs. June, 13 2024

Text sent today Thurs. June, 13 2024


Continue that feeling with you 


mitchhorowitz.com


leahguy.com


Laundry key 


Millions of more people will join the church because of you


Food, clothing, and shelter in the best ways/ The Merkabah’s and all above and ♾ 🌞beyond


The BIT’s

The Best Inspirational Technology(s)

For All beings in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Better connections and communications ♾ 🌞 more (L)love and (L)light


All of my/our words infinitely and continuously shaped better and different


The Internet and all technologies are for us to share the knowledge about God and our infinite possibilities (to become) as Gods ourselves, and to fulfill all of the best of zeldta.com ♾ 🌞 more and better to come, and infinitely beyond🙂


You are always and infinitely by my/our side and in my/our heart, What I/we want to be(come) 

♾ imagination


She/you know(s) me finally


♾ 🌞 I/we/me Avatar(s)


Si

Solid immovable 

Yes


Solid  Light

-

All infinite life light voice(a/z)

I/you give my/your heart to me/you

It wouldn’t be make-believe if you believed in me/us, if I had all your love 

Negative/distructuve/thoughts/ideas 

infinite prayer energy(ies) and possibilities

The perfect kind, type and time of the best amount of foods

A/The Meeting of (the) hearts 


Let light and joy be with you all always 

No comments: