Monday, April 22, 2024

Text Mon. Apr, 22nd 2024

 Text Mon. Apr, 22nd 2024

Text sent today Mon. Apr, 22nd 2024


I/we have the strongest mind(s) in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾🌞🎵🎶


T

♾🌞 ♾🎵🎶  strong hearts, we all have


My/our Godself is/has (I)infinite (L)light and my/our Christself is brighter than 1000 suns


Godselves and

Christselves 


Humanselves 

Hu man


Find/found?! “once upon a mattress” script 


I/we agree I’m/we’re satisfied with and approve all of my/our words 


Love, joy and happiness with 


actualactivists.com


speroprotectionclothing.com


Palmistryinstitute.com


Emma shop Wed 10am-12

Fri. 10am - 1pm? T-Mobile 


Dream 

Message From texas, “hands, and feet of Jesus” marks in


Maybe we can do laundry while the T-Mobile store is fixing my new phone?


The T-Mobile call center/store in Idaho said he’s talked to a lot of professionals and it only takes an hour or an hour and a half, some people just go and do something during that time and we don’t need to be there the whole time 


T-Mobile store in the Provo mall doesn’t have any iPhone 15 Pro Max’s in stock right now. We can call them often and see if they do they can ship your house. We can do the data transfer ourselves and send iPhone 13 in a box, mail it. They are open 11 AM .


Call Apple, have them help me/us to

Copy all data from my/our iPhone 13 into my/our MacBook Air make sure it’s all there in both places, and also all of the data on my/our terabyte card(s)

VLC working without credit card, also other media players for all my/our other video, etc.

Two factor authentication 

Keychain

iPad 



Transfer:

my/our Venmo account Information



Godly help 


Watch on my/our MacBook Air 

Things from:

Water 

davidsereda.co

enochkeys.org 

Dr. Ez

“Weird Al” Yankovic 


Everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s Infinitely resensitized, to and for All Infinitely Precious (S)souls and (E)everything else


Tell Emma

“Don’t change the phone plan”



No comments: