Thursday, April 11, 2024

Text Thurs. Apr, 11th 2024

Text Thurs. Apr, 11th 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Apr, 11th 2024


Social graces, we all have 


I am/we are doing pretty good right now really really good 


10 foot tall (A)avatar Don/“Everybody” the Christ 

All ‘Christed’ beings of infinite (L)light


Nothing can hurt my/our soul(s)


Zaccronia on (E)earth


If a day was made out of cardboard, what would it look like? 


I/we have graduated from everything else except for my/our Godself/selves?


The ♾šŸŒžšŸŽµ call for all Godselves to awaken


“Plant moisture meter” Google 

Home Depot, Walmart, etc.


I am/we are all the biggest celebrities of all time and eternity


jeffkarp.com


autobiographyofanet.com


Strangeratthepentagon.com 


 Right now, unfathomed levels of health


I am/we are so happy to be myself/ourselves


Make fresh smoothies every morning /‘day?’


Direct communication/revelation


♾šŸŒž  šŸŽ¶ Peace and (C)calm(ness)


Everyone can resurrect themselves and each each other 


Dream 

Karl and Johnna May west driving in a car on the side of a mountain said families are important long white hair on the way to Heber, to church?


For everyone to share with everyone  zeldta.com


Precise 


“The Ultimate Truth(s) And Reality(ies)

Water in smoothies 

Daily 

No comments: