Friday, April 19, 2024

Text Fri. Apr, 19th 2024

 Text Fri. Apr, 19th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Apr, 19th 2024


The laws of God ‘Trump?’ the laws of nature 


The laws of God are the laws of nature 

The laws of nature are the laws of God 


“nature is a strict disciplinarian”(C.S. West)


My/our words take on a ‘better’ life of their own

They’ve got their own power, they have ‘a’ power of their own

They are (I)infinitely (S)strong 


We are all working together 


An infinite residue of my/our energies are upon all beings 


Watch and listen to the movies/music and VRZR of my/our Godself/selves


Locked into the frequencies, the highest frequency(ies) of/in/‘on?’ the Multiverses’s 


The musical I was/we we’re in called “once upon a mattress” in March 1985, is my/our favorite movie/show, it’s always in the background now whatever I am/we are watching and doing, the only difference is my/our girl plays the princess


Infinitely activate and animate all of my/our best words at zeldta.com for everyone everywhere


White stylish jacket

Bomber jackets, $49 $60 Brando biker white leather jackets, $160 $179 


White leather pants Amazon 


Dream 

A whale with lipstick/make up on,  behind the boat said, ‘I kissed your wife’, it said ‘I am your wife’ to the man at the back of the boat 


A Flash of colored lights in my/our mind, eyes with my/our eyes closed 


shesquatchers.com


SheSquatchers YouTube Channel


 The Journey Radio


Chapi/Chapito, the neighbors’ tiny dog’s name


Eternal constant steady immortal HEALING prayer(s) for everyone ♾🌞 


Multiverses’s jacket and shorts?!


“Fluorescent neon men’s leather pants”?


All of the food in my/our home is really good to eat/is good for me/us, I/we can eat any of it, that’s the goal forever?


‘My’ Technology is working better and better and better and better


I/we had a dream about Tim Strong

And a ‘long?’ dream about Airida





No comments: