Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Text Wed. Apr, 24th 2024

Text Wed. Apr, 24th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Apr, 24th 2024


ZION

Zeldta Infinity On Now


Industries 


I/we have mastered mass transit 

We are all the masters of 


I/we All have Infinite (L)light of our own


“A dream within a dream” 1987 remix Alan Parsons project, beginning words of


Clackers


We are Gods


Anzar 


All of these, the best of, simply together at zeldta.com, most inspirational Light etc… all mathematically connected, Matrix?


Everyone’s ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ uniqueness 


I want her/you to know how valuable she is/you are to me/us 


My/our/God’s dna is connected to everyone else’s 

and yet separate 


Me/our Composite Image Full  Infinite Light Bodies Avatar(s) in Apple Vision ‘Pro’ ARMRVRXRZR as bright as (a) God(‘s)


What’s ‘the skinny’ on that?


“Technically speaking…etc.” iHeartRadio weekly podcast 


All of my/our best Light etc..at zeldta.com contained within the (A)avatar(s)


NHI’s

Non Human Intelligence 


‘Spirit walks’


“We are the aliens”(book)


Get a new iPad instead of an apple ultra watch?


No one is afraid of infinite (L)light, (L)love, God’s truth and New (I)infinite possibilities and Creation(s/z) with (G)godly (I)imagination


We need to be physically together as (T)twin Rays


We all receive and give ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽตkindness

 

I/we appreciate and need you now more than ever 


We are all infinitely youthful/useful 


All of us are young at heart mind and body 


Raise the performance level of the body, disease cannot exist in the ‘Dry State’


britelders.com


theamyrobeson.com


Help others with VR/ZR etc. content 


♾  ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ—ฃ️๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿงฌ๐ŸŒนCreator


“coasttocoastam.com” iHeartRadio podcast


Paranormaldate.com share zeldta.com with everybody on that/the website


I/we live up to all of my/our best most (I)inspirational (W)words 


Repulsive energy instead of magnetic energy 


Magnet(s)

Magnetic 


Release the pressure 


Everything is in alignment 

Has come back into


Have D talk with E


C will come over tomorrow to fix the filter


traceminerals.com


The key to Health starts with an E and the word is endurance


Call E tomorrow to see if we can do laundry 

On Friday 


Infinitely better than any imagination of Godly animation of the best of zeldta.com

For VR/ZR etc…


No comments: