Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 23rd 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 23rd 2024

Text sent today Tues. Apr, 23rd 2024


Full (B)body (L)lymphatic (S)system overlay hologram


The life of plants, recorded frequencies of 


Virtual reality crystal shop to touch feel and hold


Infinite confidence in myself/ourselves


Real Eyes realize real skies


Watch

. http://www.frankenskiesthemovie.com/


🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾

actualactivists.com

♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞


 climatechangeagenda.com


“My happiness always lies in the ‘palm’ of your hand”(Madonna)

Palmistry 


Silence is golden 


“Sooner or later, there’s no place to hide”(Madonna)

Love


Billionaire brainwave frequency 


How to digitize, take photos of, make type written copies etc. of all my/our 800 pages or so of some very small handwritten notes, very quality work?


Wednesday 10 AM shopping

Friday 10 Am E


bruceolavsolheim.com


stonewallace.net


I am/we are always infinitely clean in every way


Inside and out


And I/we also smell really good/great/fresh


Sweet


Time goes by so slowly and also fast at the same time


I/we trust myself/ourselves ♾🌞🎵


Wait until I/we get the iPhone 16?  September 2024.


Laundry 

Both? Phone and laundry?


Q

Nobody is shallow, everybody is deep

Multi layered multidimensional ♾ multifaceted






No comments: