Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 9th 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 9th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Apr, 9th 2024


Softhearted, easy to be entreated 


I am/you are/we are all


Google these and more:

“virtual reality special report”


“Virtual reality special report magazine, 19 ninety through 1992 with a picture of a skier on the front cover”


search through these topics for detailed information and ♾ 🌞 inspiration


Future content for VR And mixed reality, etc.


Play some of my/our DVDs on my/our big screen TVs that do not work on my/our MacBook Air?!


 37.5 million years


Can I/we get a one terabyte card on a keychain that would hook into my/our iPhone?

Sandisk?


8760 hours in a day 

Our brains can hold 300,000,000,000 hours of video

34,246,575.29.. years 


Learn all the mathematics and sciences of the Multiverses’s and Jesus Christ etc…from davidsereda.co, infinitely internalize them/it (A)all

Have a lot of fun with, enjoy it all 


Arrival at my/our home, the landing place 


You’ve got the way to my/our heart(s)


Shopping 10 AM  Wednesday April 10


drchristopherkerr.com/


chinasona.org


Have Emma help me/us forward all of the texts to Adam tomorrow morning? 


Reformulate reformat my ideas 


Restructure 


No comments: