Friday, April 12, 2024

Text Fri. Apr, 12th 2024

Text Fri. Apr, 12th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Apr, 12th 2024


Xx


Click on open folder instead of open files and it will play the whole thing 


A steady stream from the Highest source 


An avatar face ♾🌞 bright face/bright eyes reading all of my/our text on the VR headsets 


Cyberspace 


♾🌞🎢’Godly’ Remote viewing in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s for everyone everywhere


Light Body is more attractive than muscles 

Both, Perfect both ‘like’ Yeshua 


LIT

Life (I)ignition (T)tools 


Meditation 

Transcendental (M)meditation 


Energize your brain 


Leading Christ 


NIA

National Inventors Association 


Recycle 


Upgrade VLC and GarageBand ?!♾🌞🎢


Adventure 

Adventurous 


Taking risks? Should we be?


A father to (A)all beings everywhere

I Am/we are 


Peace and quiet 


Healer teacher and guide 


Remind me/us 


We


All dark energy/negative portals have been sealed up all around in/on the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


It’s as if I/we were there/we were together


Bless all of the food in/on the earth and all throughout all of the  Multiverses’s to be Celestially divine sub atomically infinitely small and larger molecularly restructured into ‘God’ Food


No matter what the food is?


The best of zeldta.com is imprinted upon everybody’s souls/cells in a small place in our/their bodies, all easy to access/accessible if and when needed and/or wanted for their individual cell/self growth


always updated and continually ‘being’ improved/improving


I/we now bestow upon you all power of the resurrection?!


And the ability to give up freely all weapons (of war) of all kinds in joy desire, satisfaction, and gladness, so we will receive the powers of, the knowledge of, and understanding of how to harness the (I)infinite power of (L)light for/to Infinitely travel instantly anywhere throughout all of the Multiverses’s without (U)us being a threat to (A)any and All of the other (I)infinite civilizations therein everywhere


CCrane Radio SSB2 ham?


The Multiverses’s (I)intellectual property



Masterful (I)incarnations of (G)godly (L)light for Infinite healing, teaching and travel


The whole of the Multiverses’s is coming into alignment to unite All Twin Ray Souls on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s Celestially eternally and forever

And unite all Soul Mate families


Lifeforce in nature and all throughout the cosmos 


I/we give all of the Multiverses’s to everyone/each other ♾🌞🎢


Pull back

I/we have pulled back 


Sensitivity 


I am/we are ♾🌞🎢 sensitive 


Of (E)everything in All of the Multiverses’s 

‘Very’ small medium and ‘very’ large


I/we cannot be deceived 


No one is deceitful ever past present and future the Eternal now


We all know All of the thoughts and intents of the hearts of everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Everything I/we write is virtual and real 


Everything/everyone is sorted and sifted through and I am/we are the only one(s) left for you


Be trusting, am I/are we too trusting?  Can we be, is it possible to be too trusting?


Follow my/our heart(s)


These numbers and inspirational thoughts are on Madonna,’s Instagram, probably from some other sources putting information on that site


A sound mind


I am/we are All attracting all kinds of (A)angels, Celestial (B)beings and (G)gods


 Case for UFOs


 UFOs over Pennsylvania


 The Ufologist


Don’t call Curt till Wednesday 


No comments: