Thursday, April 18, 2024

Text Thurs. Apr, 18th 2024

Text Thurs. Apr, 18 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Apr, 18th 2024


Everyone has their own unique individual divine imprint overlay perfect vortex hologram of Infinite Godly Light (a) Perfect Template, we align ourselves with it


Daisies and lilies


The importance of connective tissue in our bodies


IHeartRadio’s coasttocoastam paranormal podcast network 


How good a movie is is how it affects people in the long run, the long haul, the infinite distance in the future


Back around to healing, all of us are


Back in/to the (I)light I am/we are


Infinitely Everyone that I/we have affected and inspired in any and/or every way, they are infinitely protected from All the darkness and negative energy everywhere it is infinitely far away from them and can not touch them, ever on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I/we don’t take/have the possibility of falling/the ability to nor/or the will or the desire to fall ‘down’?  


Gold dust


Materialize/dematerialize matter/(L)light


All weapons have disappeared, including …s


IVHFDPP

IR&D infinitely very huge 5D + printers, R)replicators and (D)duplicators

Especially for flying saucers of all kinds, and motherships an infinite amount of All these for everyone on/in the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Tesla technology free energy for everyone see especially the end part of the video explaining ‘how to make your own’ at darkagedefense.com


All harmful technology(ies) is/are now invisible/gone?!🌞♾


‘KK gravitons’ search on


They know all of the entry points


Unlimited joy and happiness in my/our body(ies) ♾🌞🎢🎡


We are all The ♾🌞🎢🎡 (I)infinite (L)light and Love in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Truth


Godly


Snagajob.com where America goes to Hire


Use my/our likeness, Everyone can, for acting all the best of zeldta.com


lroquickmap


Microscopic Infinite small and larger, healing and perfecting of my/our physical bodies from my/our Godself and Christself


Retrieve all of my/our past writings from NSA if needed sometime?  Or in and from ‘The Cloud’🌞♾ or the Akashic records


Helpnokidgohungry.org/today


“Fulfill the measure of your/my creation”


My/our voice speaks from and with all of the (I)infinite levels of all of the (G)godly (S)spectrums of (P)perfect Light all at once

♾ 🌞🎡🎢Focused?! 

Everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s is speaking out loud all of the best of zeldta.com and (C)creating

Music, Art, Design, Architecture ♾🌞🎢🎡etc.. of


All revelations all dancing 


Deep Infinite (G)godly clarification 


zeldta.com for ♾🌞🎡🎢 Everyone 


markalpert.com 


elsonhaasmd.com


Bryant, Stephanie, and/or Jeff will call me/us, and go with me, when/while Cheridy is gone till the end part of May


A lot of other people are from another planet called Earsoft


Individual and collective (I)infinite Light


Waves of 


All of in and with infinite, divine (G)godly healing knowledge 


Celestial truth(s)


No one has weaknesses anymore, only (I)infinite Godly strengths 


Every word I/we write is infinitely valuable to me/us


More and more and more and more 

All


I/we treasure every moment with my/our friends, everyone is my/our friend(s)🌞♾🎢🎡


We are all trying to be the best people we can


The master(s) healer(s) on/in from and through the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

I (A)am/we All are


Of ourselves and everybody else


Let all of my/‘our’ best healing ‘teaching’ most inspirational ‘Godly’ ♾🌞🎢🎡 written words take over at zeldta.com


All beings in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s know how to heal themselves, and they do so


K-PAX


No comments: