Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 30th 2024

Text Tues. Apr, 30th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Apr, 30th 2024


Dream 

I was/we were in a huge auditorium with all the gods, including Stein Erickson, etc. the only only one that was not there was Madonna 

I was/we were floating around the room, not saying any but 2 words, a football player quarterback Gifford Nielsen was there, on/or near the front row?, he cried when I/we said his name and talked to him for a moment


whyplanescrash.com


seti.org


sethshostak.com


I IPR

‘Infinite’? Interspace/innerspace pressure release    /relief?


May 9 7 PM Barbershop 


“How to distill your own water?” google this

product


How to replicate, duplicate, or create/make/materialize your own water etc…♾🌞?


Ra


There are no limits to what can be done with/in (S)singularity (O)oneness and (N)no (D)duality♾🌞🎡🎢


There is no limit of what my/our consciousness can surround and comprehend


Your presence, I’m/we’re in


Song(s) about the Internet, the possibilities of 


I/we feel happy I/we feel inspired I/we feel content

and Revelatory 


The father of many ‘♾🌞’ I Am/we are 


Mother


Share davidsereda.co with Marilyn on cognitive? issues


♾ Creative Divine Inspirational Godly (B)beings of (L)light etc.., ♾metaquest3 games 


Better than our father/mother


Copy and send to E, B?, and M? the MetaQwest3 email

6:07 pm April 30th


♾ I IPR

(♾) Infinite (I)innerspace interspace, (P)pressure tension (R)release relief 


No comments: