Saturday, April 06, 2024

Text Sat. Apr, 6h 2024

Sat. Apr, 6th 2024


Text sent today Sat. Apr, 6th




Make it so that every time I/we post something new every night it goes directly to everybody who has seen the website before and everybody else also in everyone’s own language




If somebody out there has read this and knows how to do this please contact me/us to help me/us m


ake it happen


♾ Godly Code


“Governing (D)dynamics”


Every word is (L)love 


First reunion, first contact 


Everybody is infinitely (G)godly lit up 


Everyone acts on/upon ♾🌞 (T)true (K)knowledge 


🎶


♾🌞🎶 (R)responsibility and (I)integrity for helping/to help everybody/everyone everywhere in every way on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Sunday night at 9 PM and Tuesday night at 9 PM. Call Curt.


sylviesterling.com


yasminboland.com/


“Please the eye and gladden the heart”


“1The more you learn, the simpler it becomes”


Share video with Kara 15 minutes in 

about migraines?

—-Watch this video over and over


I’ve /(we’ve?) made up my /(our?) mind


I’m /(we’re?) coming to you 


Ourmolecularfuture.com 


No comments: