Saturday, April 20, 2024

Text Sat. Apr, 20th 2024

Text Sat. Apr, 20th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Apr, 20th 2024


“Keep those ‘free laws?’ coming, ‘fantastic’”


I/we reach everyone in/on the Earth and all throughout all the Multiverses’s on a personal level with all of the best of zeldta.com, Past present and future, the eternal (N)now


With E tomorrow, buy new two kinds of scrubbers, turn the volume back on on my/our smart watch

Password on my ♾Meta Quest 3

Two factor authentication 

Keychain 

Fix iPad 

VLC  etc.? or another free media player that works well


Type in the search bar above “spirit radio”

For a longer list ‘Monday, April 15, 2024’


Can my/our blogspot zeldta.com be separated into three categories? For children young people and older people? Or should we just leave it as it is, for everyone?  Like we have been trying to do since the beginning


Check out the ‘rubber ear auger’ google this for myself/ourselves, Ron Beach and everybody else, they/it would clean out the ears, from earwax, etc… ‘Maybe’? so no one needs/would need (a) hearing aid(s) anymore 


Holy Spirit(s/z)♾🌞🎵


Buy

Men’s Fluorescent leather pants?

Rubber air auger (s)


Formation 

Star Galaxy Multiverses’s 


Fiber optic cable? One line of AI especially made for zeldta.com


All of my/our 60,000,000,000,000+ cells in my/our body(ies) are praying to my/our pineal gland(s)?!♾🌞🎶🎵 and each cell being the (I)infinite (L)light in/of the Multiverses’s 


I/we love Dan Aykroyd, he’s so cool


 Ohm a


I/we all follow all of the (G)godly Laws of the Multiverses’s


♾🌞🎵Light Words


The (I)infinite reality of Light Love and God’s Truth 


ai.meta.com


Advertised on richontech.tv $99 hundred hours of battery life, unlimited audio recording


Should I/we apply for the Venmo credit card? 


No comments: