Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Text Wed. Oct, 11th 2023

 Text Wed. Oct. 11th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Oct, 11th 2023 


Think celestial, a ct celestial 


Blurb.com


Marshall Barnes  stop Ai!?


petlossapp.com


davidsereda.co


jasonoffutt.com


Shopping Wednesday, October 18, 10 AM 2023 with Emma and eBay account uploading valid pictures 

Take valid pictures of the golden 7+ one to post on eBay


My subconscious is infinitely Celestially pure


To buy

Mask 

Boots 

Body wash 

iPhone 

I watch 


Meds for three weeks. Talk to Dr. Magaughy about Thurs at noon


Oxygen/oxygenation ?

Cellular 

Enough, plenty of 

No pain, no sore flesh


Plenty of Oxygen created inside/within my/our physical 5 + bodies


For all of my/our 60 trillion + cells inside my/our body(ies) and All  oxygenated blood, not too much😍, a perfect balance of needed oxygen for perfect health!!! !! ! And with no pain anywhere ever in my/our body(ies) or anyone else’s on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s

No comments: