Saturday, October 14, 2023

Text Sat. Oct, 14th 2023

Text Sat. Oct, 14th 2023

Text sent today Sat. Oct, 14th 2023


Singularity in, oneness in, and no duality in, 

Singularity out, oneness out, and no duality out


Movie music meditation inspiration


“Ashwagandha” search on this, buy some? Not for now.

March 6, 2019

How to take this the best ?

Ask Dr. Magaughy about interaction with Thyroid hormone medication’s?  Call the nurse about this.  Yes I/we do take thyroid hormone medication

Also find out about the three letter supplement like CBT or something like that,


Reminder, I/we put my/our glasses on my foot massager, or by my/our bedside


“Ayahuasca”  do some research on this and see if I/we want to buy it and use it?

“how to take ayahuasca?”

Drink ‘aya’


“ayahuasca buy”


“Ayahuascatea?”


AyADivine

Etsy.com


capcut.com 

Thousand hours of Barbershop  


Guidegeek.com


Menu 

Settings 

About you ?

Third party cookies 


Together by Renee 


Richturrin.com


pat-okeefe.com


linktr.ee/garetano7


Southerngothicmedia.com 


Marcelo at Good Earth from Italy, may call me/us early this next week about the aya 

Ayahuasca or I/we can call him next week around 4 PM, if he doesn’t call me/us first,

The best product, have him send me/us a link to the best product

Would it interact negatively with my/our medicines?

He is going to search to see if any of these 4 medication’s interact negatively with aya


or TCH component of cannabis/cannaboid


Also, ask him about Jiaogulan interacting and taking times


 

No comments: