Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Text Tues. Oct, 31st 2023

 Text Tues. Oct, 31st 2023

Text sent today Tues. Oct, 31st 2023


See at the bottom of these pages where it says “older posts” and click on it to see previous pages


Dream 

My book cover 

Small book green cover with black triangle covering white triangle with white line?


thebrandonscott.com


criticalHealthNews.com


pharmacistben.com


Thursday, November 9th 12:00pm Dr. M at my home



eBay

VLC 

Meta

Medicine pouch


Wednesday tomorrow at 2 p.m. with Emma shopping 


Because of our dense molecular structure, we can fly and be like superman in every other way🌞except for eating hamburgers🌞


I am/we are doing some of my my/our best muscle movement and Lymphasizing 


This message here below is for and between twin Ray souls

It would be so beautiful to have you infinitely committed to me, and me to you

It is, already, Now!🌞 Fully (A)and Wholly 


“Therefore, my body is a ‘cosmic?’ structure of my consciousness”(Roxanne, the movie, quote from)


Scripts for VR/ZR movies


No comments: