Sunday, October 22, 2023

Text Sun. Oct, 22nd 2023

Text Sun. Oct, 22nd 2023

Text sent today Sun. Oct, 22nd 2023


We are making it easier for you to make 

   smoothies, to make them taste better, and

   for them to be more  healthy for you


The energy fields that we all have, all have within them all the minerals and nutrients we need, including oxygen 


What’s best for me/us is best for everyone else !!! !! ! ðŸŒžðŸŒž♾


What’s best for everyone else is also best for me/us ðŸŒžðŸŒž♾


Everyone’s (H)hearts is/are (S)strong


Keep these answered prayers/Y & Y Godly desires infinitely always active 


Y & Y YHWH & Yeshua/Jesus 


If I am/we are to stay in my/our homes/house, please make it happy, fulfilling, exciting, energetic, Healthy, joyful, and feel  real/really good to and for me/us


I/we (can)control my/our energy field(s) so that I/we can infinitely fly


ILALTE

Infinite light and love towards everyone

ILAKTE

Infinite love and kindness towards everyone


Make a list of things to buy and another list of things to do, all together in one place


An  Newness of (L)light and (L)love  everywhere ðŸŒžðŸŒžðŸŒž   ðŸŒžðŸŒž   ðŸŒž that they/we didn’t even know was possible


EFH

Energy Frequencies and Harmonics


Perfect and Godly for everyone infinitely


conniewillis.com bluerocktalk ðŸŒž


 Tapping into their higherself


Live an infinitely larger/greater Life


Maharishi in University in Iowa 


The Paranormal World


Joe from Monterey- on the wild card line


Left of Boom


Walk-ins: The Cosmology of the Soul


“He’s got to be sure he’s got to be smooth. He’s got to be larger than life.”

“He’s got to be strong he’s got to be fast …”

(Lyrics from footloose by Bonnie Tyler)


Make smoothies with all of my fruits in my crisper, oranges, and maybe with some yogurt, And my bag of apples alone


“One is such a lonely number” (IMadonna’s song lyric)


See if they have the magazine that I’m/we’re looking for at the BYU Harold B. Lee library


EEPV


Glorious little ones 


Movies 

Arthur?

Forrest Gump ?

Ghost?



My/our words in VR/ZR


Very very skilled  elite photographers 


“I’ll be your fire when the lights go out”(lyrics by Madonna, From the song, “Ghosttown”?)


Find “Merkabah, the voyage of a star seed”

On my 2tb card, call Bruce at 5 PM Monday about this, search again

See if Emma can help me/us with VLC media download so I/we can watch certain movies


I’m/we’re madly in love with you


MMM 

I am/we are addicted to? Movies Music and Madonna 

No comments: