Friday, October 13, 2023

Text Fri. Oct, 13th 2023

 Text Fri. Oct, 13th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Oct, 13th 2023


      Love (I)inspiration 

Eternal 


What if Ai could love, guide, teach and inspire infinitely?


Put an ad at BYU to find the best of the best perfect singers for creating my/own barbershop quartet, bass, baritone, and tenor 


Palm pay


Cloudcoin backed with quantum computing, the only one 


Foxglove herb 

Heart 


23rd Psalm 

16:16 Ezekiel


Dandelion, stir fry?


“Follow John Williams on Amazon music” save this in my Alexa app, to be aware of his new music coming out soon


Afterlifefrequency.com


“Winter face mask Amazon galaxy” search on this


“Men’s furry slip on boots”


“High alcohol ‘Content’ body wash”


Are the laws of nature the laws of God?


New movies take to Bruce have him put on my 2 tb card when I get them, or just keep adding them up on my 1tb card!


L

A great product to get oxygen to the body, Marilyn will text me the name of it to me and I can hopefully buy it at Good Earth? Or somewhere else? She said it’s a really great product.


Five young Spanish men, walk by my home, I said I have a gift for all you guys each one of you, they said me me me, me, me I gave them each a card and explained how to translate it into Spanish, and how to make friends all around the planet instantaneously


The coast to coast a.m. guest from Shanghai China, sang some songs to the children there and they laughed


Products that raise the performance of all the body, so that we will never die?


Help us do stocks 


‘Her’ Movie 


Increased circulation 


No comments: