Thursday, October 26, 2023

Text Thurs. Oct, 26th 2023

Text Thurs. Oct, 26 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 26th 2023


She is /you are always on a higher frequency than everybody else


VLC media 

Batteries? 


Good Earth organic strawberries organic blueberries, gluten free tortillas

Mi Rancherito’s, or Subway eat in the park

Bryant read all of zeldta.com each week


Neural networks 


PI 

Possible (I)Impossible



I/we live by the knowledge and  imagination of all of the perfect divine, celestial, Godly, immortal, eternal laws of health, mental Nutritional and Physical 


All of my/our words are words of Resurrection


emptaskforce.us


gpiw.org


facebook.com/denamerriamwrites


Cherylljones.com


marchartzmanbooks.com


weirdhistorian.com


adamfrankscience.com


Loose limber, full of (L)light and flexible 

I feel I am we feel we are

AI 

Augmented intelligence ๐ŸŒž


I/we have so many unique ideas every idea I/we have is unique?+ ๐ŸŒž


Oh!

To Her


… in a shed, no


We are/I am A/The (C)celestial song(s)


I’ll/we’ll play with my/our words I’ll/we’ll stay with my/our words 


Lively 


New Possibilities, New Realities 


High oxygen 

Levels of?


Creation

All of. The


Creator

The.  Infinite.


I feed my mind/we feed our minds with (I)infinite Godly Light and my/our individual 5+ bodies 5D+


I’m/we are so happy, I’m/we are so happy 


I am/We are listening to you on my/our smart speaker.


Loose, limber, flexible and lively ♾๐ŸŒž


My/our future reality is infinitely greater than anything I/we can possibly imagine?


I ask and we ask and it is done


We are all far away from danger


Everything is continually growing and progressing


 

No comments: