Monday, October 09, 2023

#2Text Mon. Oct, 9th 2023

 #2Text Mon. Oct, 9 2023

#2Text sent today Mon. Oct, 9th 2023

Remember when you want to see previous posts, go to the bottom of the page where it says ‘older posts’ and click on it


Also, this is the update of Text Mon. Oct, 9th 2023 or another one of my most recent texts? this updated text includes words like you, you’re, us, and our(s) to include everyone/all of you


Find out how to post Yesterdays message at (the top and at) the end everywhere on the Internet 


Change the mindset of the people 


Maybe I/we can read this and these messages on YouTube? So everybody can see my/our animated face(s), and hear my/our animated voice(s)


Imagine no war ‘happening’ anywhere


Imagine no disease, sickness, pain, ignorance, Darkness or hurting  anywhere, only  (Love, Light, and Godly (T)truth)


also, human truth


The sun is celestial


‘Jesus’/Yeshua is brighter than 1000 Suns


There is much more light coming from the sun than just the white light coming from the visible spectrum(s)? There is also all of the  Light of/from all of the  invisible (S)spectrums of (L)light all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, including the spectrum of (L)light from our Sun


Dream

With Corwin Samuel West

Eating lots of organic raw, live fruits, and vegetables equals the power of resurrection, dead foods kill the power


Little kids, animals, and everyone else is staring at my/our aura(s)


The new electronic dimension

We are all the masters of


Conduits to


Of


For  Celestiality


There is no war, hurting, fighting or weapons of any kind in the new electronic dimension


“I know what I am and I know what I’m not”(Madonna)


We all need to protect ourselves from harmful holograms


And we also all need to heal those hurtful holograms


And/or blueprints


Spirits


“I am coming with the clouds”


Everyone’s Auras reach and infinite Distance


Energy fields


Protect everyone with  Light and give to everyone with  Light


CD

I/we don’t have to think about healing everyone, it happens all by itself

The  healing wheels are infinitely and always in motion


Flying saucers are stepping in and intercepting the bombs and weapons ‘firing’ wherever they may be


Bring them/You to the father/their/Your individual, unique DNA Godself(ves) and Christselves both into their/your humanselves all three together United as one


Bruce confirmed my/our efforts


I/We recognize my/your words they’re all unique


A quiet voice

Still small

Piercing? 


Voice of the people/Multiverses’s


We can all change the world for  better


“If you don’t use your voice, someone else will speak for you instead”(‘I think’ this is a quote from Madonna?)


To serve and protect  everyone everywhere

The mission of all


We are all accountable to each other, and to the Multiverses’s


Accountability


“You captured my heart”


I hope this zeldta.com is read in Israel every morning at 7:30 AM😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍

And sometime every day all around the world

Also at the same time in Russia and the Ukraine 7:30 AM every morning


Look on my laptop, maps of these countries and the whole world


Think globally act locally


Think the best possible future/past act the best possible present


Change them all to the best present/eternal Now


Everything  (B)beyond (T)time and (S)space


Ultimately 


    “Sanctuary”(M)

You are my

I am your 

we are All each other’s 

No comments: