Thursday, October 19, 2023

Text Thurs. Oct, 19th 2023

 Text Thurs. Oct, 19 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 19th 2023


“wishing you were here with me” lyric 


Call Stevie Dugdale in the daytime 


When I/We have a pain anywhere in my/our body(ies) when I’m/we’re walking I/we just say, God bless and say that part the body and it/he heals it. I/we can walk infinitely now?


God make zeldta.com all activated as  energy frequencies and harmonics


instead of pain stopping me/us from walking

my/our whole body is stopped by a full body energy field 


We are progressing here 


“Words they’ve gone out lost their meaning, don’t function anymore, especially sentences, they don’t stand for anything” lyric


I have/we have a full and fulfilling life


Happy 


Feedback 


Lord Pakal the reincarnation of Jesus  Palenque


Jesus has been back many many times 


Ireland?


Peru. viracocha


God is everything ‘in disguise’


All forms of life everywhere 


King Arthur 

Merlin 


“You would never believe the things that I have seen”(MDNA)


Four types of gravity:


1.magnetic centrifugal 

2.Mechanical inertial?

3.electromagnetic antigravity?

4.anti-gravity energy.



hydrogen bonding is gravity bonding 


A picture is worth 1000 words 


I/we will tenderly hold you 


All of the  Multiverses’s and everybody else are/is with you Madonna


IHeartRadio talk back leave free messages

?


See Bryant next week Thursday, October 26

 11:00 AM


jimkwik.com


lynnmonet.com


Apple Music izakq

Spotify Izak 

“Blue eyes”

“Ancestry”


Izak Harrison


New version of the little mermaid 

New Indiana Jones movie 


Search on  “Madonna’s celebration tour videos”


CCAATM

Celestial Computing, all above the Merkabah’s 


See if someone can help me/us?  Emma, Bryant, Tim or Izak

Organize my/our cables, especially so the seagate card will work and they don’t interfere with my/our keystep keyboard

I\we think we did it, we did it? No?  Try again with these people.

No comments: