Monday, October 30, 2023

Text Mon. Oct, 30th 2023

 Text Mon. Oct, 30th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Oct, 30th 2023


It’s as if I am/We are with you 


I (A)am with you ♾🌞♾🌞


I (A)am/(W)we are  for you 


with science 

Conscience 


With RoMay tomorrow, Orem temple open house 2:45 PM she will pick me/us up 

I/we need to, what time should I/we shower and shave tomorrow? 


Contact I/we love this movie 


Oh my Y’s I’m so glad to be alive

Thank you 


Call Emma tomorrow morning Monday at 9 AM to see what time or if she’s coming over 


 We are all one with all of the divine beings all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


vickijoyanderson.com


winterlaake.com


sanctumofthemorningstar.godaddysites.com


We have to pay off my/the/our iPhone 13 before we can get a/the new phone(s)


I am/we are always being my best self/our best selves past present and future, the eternal (N)now


happy, joyful, kind, Loving inspirational 

And all of the other best/(G)great words I/we have written many times 🌞♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Humble 


We all lift each other up always 


We all believe in each other, our best selves 


And we also Infinitely Inspire each other in ‘every way’🌞?. Singularity, oneness and no duality.


More focused and pure than ever before

I (A)am/we are


Him


“Close encounters of the third kind” really great movie🌞


Peaceful, kind, and settled


♾🌞 Loving


Call Marcello at Good Earth next Monday about the nutrients in the Sunwarrior Liquid Llight compared to the Himalayan salt ?


Free VLC  “media player” Google this 


We all love each other for exactly who we are 


We connect on all of the levels of the infinite spectrums


All of my/our best words are infinitely always active at zeldta.com as divine prayers past present and future, the eternal (N)now

Especially Starting with these last couple/few days of text on/at zeldta..com about nature tech etc. looking through everything, and being one with nature, including much oxygen in my/our home.  Way down through the Earth and Infinitely beyond and way up in to the skies into the infinite Multiverses’s

To build upon


My m/our whole home transparent walls ceiling(s)

And basically all invisible


Still with some heat in My/our Home


 more prolific and resilient


The highest knowledge for the highest good of/for everyone everywhere 


All of zeldta.com to build upon 


Question


Take away oxygen from a ‘perfectly?’ healthy cell, and it turns cancerous every time


“drugs kill”(C.S. West)


 perfect words, written?


“Some celestial event”(contact)


The perfection of words


I put an  block on Emma only light and love can come through


/we give/duplicate all of my/our  energy to heal you and to protect you


Perfect, in word/form and deed

No comments: