Thursday, October 12, 2023

Text Thurs. Oct, 12th 2023

Text Thurs. Oct, 12 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 12 2023


Three weeks or more of meds before Monday, October 16

Does Uber take credit cards?


“Thanks for your support”(Curt)


The littlest ones love me/us , the most ðŸŒž


Foods that (L)light up/that are (L)infinite (L)light


Scripture mingled with God’s own words?


I/we also create with my/our mind and spirit, all of the minerals and inorganic salts, and everything that my/our 5 +  bodies need

Energy, (F)frequencies, and (H)harmonics


Physical


Wash and scrub ‘all of’ my/our feet


August 9, 2021, Crystal Sereda


Expose’


Anti-people planets and galaxy


TOC 

Tele

Omni

Claire


Organic fresh live, raw fruits, vegetables, and Sprouts, they are intelligent/intelligence

I am/we are eating intelligence when I/we eat these things


Xx?


Washington.edu


My/our presence stops crying


God is sitting on a throne of sapphire, very powerful?


Our planet 139 is between Venus and mercury 


Boostinfinite.com  for a new iPhone each year $60 a month


Light bodies and God’s angels everywhere 


Read the article document about August 21 Jesus’s birth DavidSereda.co 20 pages read it slow


Antimatter goes in the opposite direction


God can appear large or small?


Saturday morning eclipse early morning


Subatomic particles we are made up of


 All of the matter has antimatter?!


richturrin.com


pat-okeefe.com



Wednesday  Oct. 18th 11:30am shopping 

With Emma


Take off my/the watch and charge it every night before I/we go to bed /sleep 


“The midnight library” book


Tim will come over this next week to see when he can come to my/our home, maybe to help me/us with my/our computer music


No one‘s hearts ever fail them


Forward this message to Emma from RoMay


I can talk to her - but not early in the day - would need to be after 3 


Put a chip on my/our glasses, so I/we don’t lose them?  Can you/we do that with things?


I/we see from the eyes of a/every Child?

And everyone else?


ISOLMAS 

Invisible spheres of light multiple all spectrums

MM

Multiverses’s merkabah’s

I am 


IVITAATM

Instant Vision Instant travel all throughout/around the Multiverses’s 


Call Curt tomorrow, Friday not tonight, Thursday


Double feature



No comments: