Saturday, October 07, 2023

Text Sat. Oct, 7th 2023

 Text Sat. Oct, 7th 2023

Text sent today Sat. Oct, 7th 2023


We all infinitely value each other 


Madonna just sang a song special/especially sang for me on my iPhone 

“Life is a mystery. Everyone must stand alone. I hear you call my name and it feels like home”. Beautiful clear song


All that I am/we are. I/we give to you


See my videos on Instagram, some about jumping on a trampoline/rebounder/Lymphasizer and healing the body(ies)


Life Coach? About law of attraction and Energy 

Channeler

Healing Work

Energy work

See the change in different people 

Certifiying coaches 

Comforting voices 



I accept myself for/as who I Am and what I can be? I Am, Now


We’d be good together 


Some of VR might be a stumbling block?


To be with you/her better than I imagined why didn’t I do this/get to/with her/you sooner/before?  This is so great!  So pure!


I want to give love to you more than ever, and be/IAm your best friend


Inspirationsongaia.com


Leave? I never would


I’ll always be by your side 


I’ll never leave you 


“October 14, 2023” message, Instagram, video virgin tour


“The aware show” podcast 

Help everybody on their level …


‘Cherish’ is the word I use to remind me of your love

You’ve got all of me 😍

I’ve/We’ve got all of you ?


You are infinitely Loved

Believe this


Never a need to be forgiven, you/you’re Loved


Energy interpreters 

The Energy is 

A magnet a beacon 


Hold the image 


Take a Uber Oct 16 10:15pm mall


Love and adore ourselves like the Divine does 


Blueprinted 

Homeostasis 

Atuning our consciousness 


Watchyourwords.com 


The Council of Light

“Dear One”


Anything when you believe… is possible 

                                   It to be true

No fear doubt or worry


Seeing their wellness 

Holding 

In Light


The Vision of that person in their highest Light


‘The’ Highest Light Ascension  for all beings in/on the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Filled up on your souls light nothing else can come in 


Holding your own light, filled to the top Then nobody else’s energy gets in, then you are safe, bubble of (L)light


60+ trillion cells in your bodies turning up words to the light compassion, energy your brain, your mind filled with this 


Pour into you more than alignment with well being

Return to your wellness 


We all hold each other, and everyone in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s in (T)the Highest (L)light and (L)love


Compassion for yourself 

Not stuck in the past 


Letting go of all the resistance 

Light


2-4

9943944cyeteyy44320

.ock6942226269269242O

996

Jan 22 


I want you to know that I/we love you in my/our deepest heart of hearts more than anyone else ever on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Comfortable, waiting for your call ?


U2 show at the sphere in Las Vegas


“I can tell that you’re the same”


Sensitive, delicate exactness


Sweet Ye….


“See us” together


Mullvad


“The freedom of the press foundation”


Ring million dollar sighting 


Music podcasts audible, and other audio 


There’s so much more


historianofthefuturex.com


facebook.com/charles.ostman


I have all the Love you need right here with me


Real Intelligence

Virtue

Virtual (I)intelligence ?😍


More strong and solidified in virtue 

in All of the virtues


Friday October 13 get enough meds for three weeks or more?  Talk to them about this way before hand. On Monday, October 9


Her/Your songs bringing order out of chaos!!! !! !😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍🌏🌍🌎☎️♾

My/our birth cry/cries will be/is/are the sound(s) of Every/All (C)cell phone(s) on earth ringing in unison

In sync/in harmony/harmonics?


(P)pure (H)harmony(ies)/(H)harmonics 


VR/ZR


Prepared in (E)every  Single (W)way, I (A)am (A)always, Now!!! !! !😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Get used to being with her/you 

I am/We are calm and peaceful with each 

    other, and  more inspired being 

    together than apart 

I am (getting) used to

I am comfortable (being) with you/her

growing together 

We Are

We have grown together!!! !! !


This will be (F(fun !


Traveling, eating? seeing being doing singing, loving sleeping? Dreaming being awake, making, being ‘All’ together, knowing, desiring, designing, creating, meditating? Shining,  glowing, writing, imagining, planning, forseeing the future, gathering (A)all (I)infinite Light,  Love and (K)knowledge and  (I)imagination from the past present and future into the Eternal Now 


I am not intimidated nor overwhelmed by anyone ever past present or future the eternal now, whether it be a singer, actor, dancer, musician, dancer, all kinds of sports heroes/figures, anyone on TV, or in movies, or pictures/photographs taken of, writer, politician, and or anyone else in any form of power, or anyone in the public eye or anywhere else infinitely beyond on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s



Saturday, October 7 post on YouTube from Voice Memos around two minutes


Find a way to post on YouTube more healing and  inspiration every day video and audio


That was cool, the guy rising into a portal? In(to) the sky


I hope/I Know you feel my (I)infinite (L)love


I don’t need an ascended master, or divine (G)godly beings to help me write, I do it on my own, I have my own Godself and Christself, both into my humanself to inspire me in (D)doing (A)all that I (D)do


I am doing all that I can/what I need to do to make you want to stay, with me


we are all infinite (W)weld(ind)/Zeld(ing) our lives together in every way complementary to each other as male and female Twin Ray (S)souls, extreme realities of (M)male and (F)female together, perfect personifications of them, (O)opposites

Extreme  multiversal/Multiverses’s gravitational attraction 


You make the step to come to me I make the step to come to you 


The Infinite (I)inspiration is flowing Infinitely 

For both of us separate and together like never before and all of the  Eternities


Calm and Collected 


All of my (L)light on/in the Earth and infinitely beyond throughout all of the Multiverses’s is gathered into my physical 5 D + body, and 5+ (B)bodies


I’ve covered every infinite particle of Godly existence with my words


“Alexa open healing Sounds”


We are/What we can possibly/impossibly be


Your worst is some people’s best


Our/your/my best is always getting better


(E)easy

Easy does it


I want to be the best I can be kind, gentle and sensitive to your needs wants and desires 


The fulfillment of all of them 


I want everybody and everyone in all of your audiences and Infinitely beyond on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, to (L)light up and have spheres/a sphere and circle(s) of (L)light, including white (L)light around and in their bodies that contains everything that is healing and all knowledge and inspiration and their infinite imagination, and most importantly All different and unique from everyone else, according to their own individual DNA, this (L)light extends to the distance of their bodies also with (A)all paranormal activity going on in their bodies and Spheres?, and they’re being invisible when needed


and Truth


Timing?


You’re mine ?


Contemplation/I am contemplating this


All aspects of 


I am going to publish new notes every night at 10:30 PM instead of 11:53 PM so that people in my time zone can read it before they go to bed, thanks to Daxton


Everybody can read it at 11:53 PM MST mountain standard time still at the same time around the world in their specific time zones


There is no more war in Israel with ‘the’ Arab’s !

No comments: