Sunday, October 15, 2023

Text Sun. Oct, 15th 2023

 Text Sun. Oct, 15th 2023

Text sent today Sun. Oct, 15th 2023


No more Heartache/break


ATZ

Ayahuasca

THC

Zeldta.com


sleepnumber.com 


HVOIL

Holographic vortexes of infinite light for  

Everyone


IP 

Invisible  paranormal     in everyone’s bodies 


Search on each one of the healing arts and learn   everything about each one 


I love Don Howard ditto ditto


Burning up 


Heartbreak 

Is it too late to say I’m sorry, it’s never too late to say I’m sorry


“We’re gonna come get you?”


Don’t take “gut health or gaba” until I/we talk to a doctor Magaughy?


jayingram.ca


langpublication.com 


More questions if I/we have Suzette Monday 

Write it down

Or call her after noon?  On Monday 

Ask Suzette on Monday about Ashwaganda


Or talk to Marcelo at Good Earth about all of these things + ?


fosteringfamily.com  Albuquerque, New Mexico?+


TFZ      TF otvbo Z

The Fulfillment of the very best of Zeldta.com


Ask Bruce tomorrow Monday about what I have to download to play the DVDs 

Or ask Curt also

Ask Bruce about the DVDs that I watched, like three of them and have breaks in them 


Where there is a need/are needs I/we will fill it/them, Anywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, instantly everywhere, anywhere ♾🌞♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Air spray on laptop 

Samsung phone hooked up to the white 

   cylinder speaker

Levitating ball

Hook up the 2 tv card to the projector?

Search online about the keystep keyboard 


Buy or get in virtual reality of the products from:  enochkeys.org (see the pamphlet) and davidsereda.co


angelstudios.com 

godstudios.com


ayahuasca   Tea or liquid

Or ayahuaska 


Start 12 lines down on Instagram 


She’s/you’re All the air that I/we breathe, and she is/you’re the  nourishment that I/we need

I am/were all of this for her/you also 


Twin Ray’s double  spheres/energy/Light fields to the tips of our/their bodies


No comments: