Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Text Tues. Oct, 24th 2023

 Text Tues. Oct, 24th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Oct, 24th 2023


I’m/we’re so grateful to be alive, Madonna’s so good to me/us because I’m/we’re listening to all of her songs on my/our smart speaker, it’s been a while


 CD


I/we reach, my/our reach is Infinitely in every direction 


I/We trust these people, they are really smart, they are behaviorally healthy


Every one of your songs are amazing, each one of them touch(es) my/our heart(s) ♾🌞


Don Howard🌞🌞🌞   🌞🌞   🌞


You know I’ve/we’ve heard


I/we now jump on the mini trampoline/Lymphasizer, while listening to all of your songs

It is opening up Godly infinity


(Divine, (G)godly, (C)celestial) Intuition for creating/making music


you have 


Holographic music 


Drink from 


I am/we are ‘All’ completely and fully immersed in your music


Life-changing life fulfilling life affirming


I/we will never watch a movie again or listen to ‘play’/sing/or make music play a (video) game or go into virtual reality/MR/XR/AR/ZR/VR or create ‘with’ any of these things/tools/platforms that has/have violence, weapons/or bombs of any kind, or any kind of negative or hurtful destruction in them or even think of these/those things🌞🌞🌞   🌞🌞   🌞


Preventative measures 


We give ourselves to each other, and that makes us  happy


All of my energy and all of the energies in the Multiverses’s towards Madonna 


Zeldta energy


No one/nobody is afraid of me, or of anyone else 


ZAM PMA

Zeldta.com (A)above Merkabah’s   Protect Madonna Always  and everyone else everywhere also 


All of my/our thoughts are contained within my/our body(ies) and brain(s)


/we all love one another/each other 


We are All Harmless 


Infinite safety for everyone 


Hyperaware


Free sign up homepage Coasttocoastam  Newsletter


Americasgreatestmindreader.com


The wear walk sparking feature film 


Dream 

Shared simple techniques and healed  young man in Hospital with clogged colon stomach problems


Back Ways streets, sidewalks, alleyways skyways


Invincible avatars 


emptaskforce.us


gpiw.org


I am/we are deleting all of my/our violent movies and DVDs off of my/our terabyte cards


VR/ZR, A new era in entertainment 

AR/MR/XR


Why do people about their heads to each other?


“The ultimate” ZR 


All kinds of media that turns our  Light bodies on


Download the VLC  video player on my/our MacBookAir


No media where people ‘get sick and’ die 

Or have diseases 


My/Our? thoughts are up there with the Highest God(s) and Infinitely beyond 🌞

At least what most people think God is ‘like’


She is bringing in the image of God into the darkest places 


I am extremely safe and infinitely far away from danger(s) of all kinds, physical and spiritual and everything else


I/We/my selves, go straight to her/you Madonna


“Work it while it still feels good”(C.S. West)


Attn:  (E)everyone (E)everywhere

Say, a prayer, say a prayer that everyone will say a prayer or prayers for the content creators of virtual reality that they will create the best divine celestial Godly!!? !! !🌞🌞🌞   🌞🌞🌞Content ever in existence ARMRVRXR. ZR, beyond what anything anyone has ever thought of or can think of as/is possible.


This is Really important!!! !! !

this is for  (E)everyone  (E)everywhere 



CD

Content that is immortal. perfect  celestial wonderful awesome majestic, eternal. Divine (G)godly. Spectacular.

No comments: