Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Text Wed. Dec, 6th 2023

Text Wed. Dec, 6th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Dec, 6th 2023


My gratitude is infinite 


Doing 


Remote Teleprompter and remote put pedals, or whatever else is easiest and works the best, Without taking up much more space 


Table design, and function


“What are the best kinds of beds?”

“What is the best bed?”    Google these

For healing, sleeping and dreaming


“How to use the remote for the iPhone 13 camera? “


The best ‘highest’ energy places on/in the world and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

My home is the/All of (O)our homes are the best most ‘highest’ energy place(s) on/in the world and all throughout all the Multiverses’s 


Xx


When is Dr. M coming over to my/our home? 

And Bryant?


Speak to everyone’s stored knowledge and intelligence, Bring it all to the forefront of their consciousness and add ♾ more


Full body AcuSpark

To walk, for back 

To help to walk again 

To turn on every lymphatic system, and 

    Mlymphatic systems everywhere

Stop all inflammation everywhere

Turn on every sodium potassium pump 

   everywhere

Acuspark ‘diaper?’


Search on all of these things to see if some of them or all of them are available and better?


Custom fit tailor-made for each and all person(s)/being(s) everywhere ♾


♾ Full body lymphatic system activation 

  acuspark

♾ Sodium potassium pumps On

♾. No inflammation 


“A scientific Noah” C.S. West


solari.com

John Curtis onlinecolumnist.com


$215.   74?


‘Nefertiti’ Madonna and Airida?


Coasttocoastam.com Facebook page

Connect with other Coast To Coast a.m. members 


All of my/our words are becoming infinitely more refined always


Coasttocoasam.com free Newsletter sign up 


L

Infinite mind, bodies, and spirit 


I Am/we are nourishing my/our bodies, mentally nutritionally and physically in ♾ every way ♾


Infinite ingenuity 


Infinitely all of the  ♾ (S)spectrums of (L)light are in each and every body(ies) 🌞♾


ccrane.com

CC pocket Radio?


Instrumental Masters of  ♾ Light


“Everything you say and do, I’m hung up on you”


His mind is a clean, hungry sponge of and with infinite density (also in his bodies)


Jacques Vallée


A (G)godly painter 

“Godly”


My mind/our mind’s are/is the brightest (L)light(s) in/on the Earth, and in all of the Multiverses’s /and All throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


‘Gestalt’ psychotherapy

Psychology


We all do  ♾ remote viewing everywhere infinitely


Dad, when did we go to Detroit? 


I am/we are inside all of my/our words 🌞?


Mind

Mined


I/we talk to everyone’s Godselves love, inspiration, and infinite imagination each ones uniqueness


Turbo lover, by Judas Priest 


Self H.E.L.P. Health (E)education for (L)longevity and (P)peace.


Magnifying glass 

‘Full pineapple Cutter’

Large containers with large lids for my 

   smoothies


Ham radio class  arrl.org

Teleporter with foot pedal

ccrane.com

Ghost radio 

Supplements


What is God‘s relationship like with his wife? 


Is there a way to talk to your smart TV and ask it exactly what you want to watch, what movie? 

Or on the  ♾ Meta Quest3?


Each word I/we say, or write is a combination of all of ♾🌞 zeldta.com

?


I am/we are (All) the (M)masters of All Time and ♾ (S)space


I (A)am/(W)we are (All) (In)infinitely (A)awake and (A)alive 


Even without sleep, I/we? feel fine, safe and healthy 

 

I/we eat (L)living (E)energy (P)plants 


Calm, peaceful, and collected. I am/we are All


MZ

Merkebah’s

Zeldta(.com)


Have Jeff record me to put myself/ourselves on YouTube? H


liveeccles.com


In every level on every frequency 

zeldta.com is 


CD

Focus clarity 


I/we wouldn’t I/we couldn’t exist without you 


She’s amazing you’re amazing everything you’ve done is a miracle which continues 


No comments: