Thursday, December 21, 2023

Text Thurs. Dec, 21st 2023

 Text Thurs. Dec, 21 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Dec, 21 2023


Home 


Resurrection 

The


We can create anything we want our lives to be 


So much (I)infinite (L)light and (L)love for everyone 


all of my/our thoughts focused 


This is the challenge this is the moment 


My/our lives have ♾ meaning


♾ conduit 


Build upon


All my words have an Infinite life of their own


Infinite Lives of their own 


Words have (I)infinite power 

To create 


All of the ♾ 🌞 powers of (L)light come down


Infinite (L)light and (L)love 


All of the Infinite(C)celestial words (F)fill the voids/dark empty holes


No blame to with of for or because of anyone 


Keep being myself/ourselves keep living 


Keep on keeping on ♾ 🌞


Life is worth living, to the fullest  ♾🌞


I can/we all can lean on/upon all of (M)my/our words, and Have strength and infinite confidence in also ♾🌞


Accept


That would be a surprise dad if you didn’t die at all, an infinite surprise for everyone/everybody 🌞


Continue

We all ♾ 🌞


No one is a burden only a blessing


I am/we are going to resurrect everyone ♾🌞♾🧬♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡πŸŒž


♾ value of life, love words and energy


I/we know you can see me/us, I am/we are going to continue being my/our best self/selves


Continually 


We are all at the peak of (L)life ♾🌞 And of existence 


There is no depression anywhere ever, only ♾🌞🎢

♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡


Also, no anxiety, no stress, no sadness, nor anxiousness ever anywhere only  ♾🌞🎢


No hurt no harm anywhere ever 


No getting down ever


Only the highest (G)godly thoughts always


And feelings 


All non destructive 


Say goodbye?

We never need to say goodbye 


Resurrection ‘features’?


No negative feelings ♾ 🌞


No one can take away our joy, energy ♾ bliss, and ecstasy


Do Love ♾🌞🎢


I can/we can and do (Always) write ourselves out of (a) hole(s) ♾🌞🎢


No suicidal thoughts ever, nobody/no one ever has them ever throughout all the eternities


Nor killing, nor/or even thoughts of


Nor any kinds of destructive, hurtful behavior, thoughts, or actions


Dad, take us on a/the journey into the highest heavens and beyond, but we will come back 


No one/nobody will tolerate abuse of any kind between anyone anywhere ever 


Nor m….., I….., or r…


Or c……


No l…… desires


?


All of the blessings in all of the Multiverses’s are coming your way dad 


No one ever gives up on anyone else/each other



No one/nobody has (a) Deathwish(es)


Travel anywhere on earth in VR 


10:30 AM tomorrow, Friday Bryant appointment 


1:00 PM tomorrow, Friday, Emma shopping 


NutritionFacts.org


Dreams

About my Crystal’s, my neighbors and VR 


With my mom carrying her lymphasizing her legs, she was really happy


Maybe Lymphasizing for/with my dad, Marilyn and others with/in the family ♾  πŸŒž


December 11 Stadium dream with Michael B


Put the choirs songs on my website with Bruce tomorrow 


Don’t call Curt tonight at 9 PM Thursday


The best stem cells for eternal youth 



No comments: