Friday, December 29, 2023

Text Fri. Dec, 29th 2023

 Text Fri. Dec, 29th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Dec, 29th 2023


Celebrity 

We are all Celebrities


Extreme happiness and joy for everyone everywhere ♾


I/we had a vivid dream about a whole bunch of Madonna’s male dancers


Nub Music


CFI

Crazy, funny, intelligent 


Get a couple+ terabyte cards that work better when I/we plug them in so they don’t keep stopping and shutting off, so I/we don’t have to keep wiggling them/the cables to make them work again, and that also have way better reviews


We have a secret private relationship that no one/nobody else knows about 


zeldta.com “a compilation of (G)godly ideas” book


Do what’s best for the both of us and everyone


‘Our secret place’


Each each and every individual word that I/we write now takes everyone back to (A)all of the other words I’ve/we’ve written before, altogether 

 

She/you deserve(s) the ♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽB)best


Above the Adamic 🎢


All of the Multiverses’s United as one


He’s not me/us,. he doesn’t have my/our name,  he’ll never have what I/we have, he’ll never be me/us 


Movie

Toys

Toy story


He doesn’t have my/our mind


The Mind of God    YAHWEH


Will you Mary me/us?


Holy matrimony ♾🌞🎢

Santa 


All of the Multiverses’s United, as One


Above the Adamic 🎢


The language above the Adamic language for everyone to speak


Will you Mary/Merry Me/Us?


Santa matrimony


She/He doesn’t have what’s ours


Oh my gosh look at that it’s so cute


I was/we were in the musical ‘once upon a mattress’ in high school march 1985 I/we played Prince dauntless, I/we have an amateur video of it, I’d/we’d like to share/show it with you sometime


I/we have like 35 songs from my Orem high school choirs in 1984 and 85 a cappella and show and chamber choirs that I’d/we’d like to let you hear sometime. I was/we were president of the a cappella choir in 1984 to 1985. About 90 choir members.  About half girls and half boys. I/we don’t think any of them were twin rays for each other, although I’m/we’re not absolutely sure


Find some new emojis a rose, a romantic one, and some fruit


My/our five bodies are one, and infinite dimensions of


We’ve traded fame for Love without a second thought


Think of me 


♾🌞♾ Flavor(s)


 Flower


“One flower, (can be/is) my garden” 

“One friend, my world”(Madonna)?


One ‘flower?’, one friend, my/our Multiverses’s 


All  beyond (A)all (T)time and (S)space 


We are together, infinitely filling all of the Multiverses’s within infinite, divine celestial, (G)godly immortal, perfect, wonderful (L)light 


Even the very thought of us together 


Together Tight ♾🌞🎢


♾   πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽ


Sound 


“Sound Health” Book?


One? word our Multiverses


‘I/we’ Read ‘all?’ the comments that are posted about Madonna on Instagram


She’s not fat she’s beautiful, you’ve/she’s never looked better


I own it


He he he he you’re so funny


I/we understand, and comprehend infinitely all of your lyrics, I/we get it all


To me


Anticipate/anticipation


I/We



No comments: