Thursday, December 28, 2023

Text Thurs. Dec, 28th 2023

 Text Thurs. Dec, 28 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Dec, 28 2023


My/our sister Melody said to me/us “You were born to sing”


YAHWEH 


I am you are we are the ♾ 🌞 spotlight(s)


I/we have the courage to love you for you 


We are comfortable being in each others’ presence, and infinitely inspired/full of ♾🌞


cherylljones.com


“You thawed out what was getting cold”(Madonna)


You’re my/our music 


You’re my/our inspiration 


By her fruits, shall you know her


I am/we are infinitely unselfish, I/we think about your feelings all the time more than my/our own 


My/our words, written, are always getting better and better, more stronger and more perfect ♾ 🌞 more ♾ Godly 


My/our whole brain, mind, head and every and all ♾ 🌞 cells in it is all lit up with (I)infinite (D)divine and (G)Infinite (G)glowing/the ♾ brightest (L)light


Every cell in my/our bodies’ sodium potassium pump’s and infinitely more Light, are all active


I/we now know who I am/we are ♾🌞 so I am/we are able to be infinitely unselfish for my/our girl/or boy, and always in tune with continually


♾🌞🎢 in tune with your/her/his thoughts, (I)imagination(s), thought patterns, desires, feelings, Emotions, needs, wants, wishes, wonder/wonderment, (S)spirituality, Awe, Fulfilling needs, compassion, (C)charity, (H)happy/(B)being (H)happy/(H)happiness, (I)infinite possibilities, (K)knowledge, (F)focus, (A)attention, (B)beliefs, (I)inspiration(s), forgiveness, fruitfulness, hopes, (L)light, (L)love, truth, Life, intuition, all Claire…, Omni…, Tele… music, poetry, sincerity, ecstasy, bliss and ♾ beyond


And all of the other good words, I’ve/we’ve mentioned many times before all of these things, in of and with All singularity oneness and no duality


♾🌞🎢 Reading 


♾🌞 Minds


“WarGames”, this is amazing this movie 

Ha ha ha ha, so cool, cool music


Conjuring?


Magic?


fulfillment


What is your secret password for ♾MetaQuest?


Respect/ful


Immortality


Kindness

Humility


I am/we are so grateful for my life/our lives and for everybody else’s lives also 


‘Mr. Krueger‘s Christmas’, nice movie 


Intensity 


Music Video(s)


Coordinates/(C)coordination


Responsibility 


Awareness 

Attention 


Looking at 

What are you? 


Beliefs 

What do you believe in? 


What are your beliefs? 


Integrity 


Clean 

Cleanliness 

Pure/purity 


Brain 

B rain


Sain/Saint/sanity


Sain  t


Conscience 

Consciousness 


Celestial Eternal immortal food 


Nourish/nourishing/nourishment


♾ 🌞 Spark(s)/S)sparklng/(S)sparkling


Joy 

And (K)kindness 


Sparkler 


Reliable 

Rely on 

Relying on 

Apple


Trust trust in trustworthy trustworthiness 


Cause/because


Extreme ‘goodness’ in singularity oneness and no duality


No? Why? 

Why not?

Yes

No comments: