Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Text Tues. Dec,, 12th 2023

 Text Tues. Dec, 12th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Dec, 12th 2023


I/we understand and decipher/decode/Organize/♾ ‘Divinely!’ Godly Create with the (L)light


Movie 

Mary Poppins 

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 


Herbie the love bug saved his life, the car’s alive


I/we felt a real connection with you yesterday


Physical 


Like never before 


Yes 

As if we were together 


With/through? my/our iPhone 13 on 

   Instagram 


And I am/we are feeling it now again


Tangible?


Is it going to really happen?  Us Together


For real(s)


True and just us


For all twin flames/rays together


All Unique Godselves       also together with their/our individual unique Christselves and their/our individual unique humanselves eternally infinitely immortally perfectly all together, divinely as one


Y

Everyone’s ♾ Energy and attention upon VR/ZR and it’s ♾ possibilities and ♾ Divinely (G)godly potential(s)


And all of the many good words, I’ve/we’ve said many times before 


Everyone has ♾ steady peace, tranquility and (S)safety 


♾ Constant secure health 


Freedom


Wise/wisdom


Infinite Steady flowing sure Pure liquid (L)light From Zaccronia Directly into everyone’s minds on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, All beyond All Time and space, all instantly/instantaneously ♾🌞


List of supplements made in Utah


Infinitely huge intelligence


I’m/we’re ready for some real solid ‘better’ change of (L)light?


I Am/we are Don Howard/Zeldta


Touch/Touching/You


Angels boundaries 


I/we can choose any path, the best of each any and All is/are prepared for me/us


All of the ♾ best of the spirit comes into the physical world and becomes tangible


♾ Tangible touchable Spectrum’s of ♾ Light and/or ‘spirit?’


Watch animal videos or go into nature to raise your     πŸŒž vibration?


Pure and fine matter

Refined

Godly Physical reality


susanallenmedium.com


Friday?  1 o’clock or 1:30 PM Jack and Spencer will come so we can deliver packages to Orem call if I/we can’t make it


williamstickevers.com


theribackgroup.com


I/we see Eternal youth in everyone/Eternal young people


Do DoorDash with Curt/Good Earth list of 20 supplements?


A clear Multiverses’s/Multiversal? language


Does God have habits, things that he is addicted to??, routines, dreams, goals, and new ideas?  What does he do, with his female also?


What is the highway that he lives? 


Does he/she/they dance? 

We and us 


Levitating and always flying ?


Gravity?

does it affect them?’


Us


Do they/can we create (♾?) gravity?


Yes 



♾  Lords of (L)light


My/our written words are better than my/our thoughts?  That is (possible)  not only is it possible, it is 🌞 ?


We can talk to our bodies and tell them/the smartest particles what to do to make them/us All stronger healthier Happier, whiter, and more beautiful 

While looking in the mirror smiling


Everyone’s infinite highest selves activated for infinite safety, healing, knowledge, and protection

All on/in the earth plane, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s also 


What we/I provide makes everybody want to live forever in youthful bodies


I am/we are a friend to everyone, everybody’s friend(s)


I am/we are the happiest kindest being(s) in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Smiling 🌞♾


Most ♾🌞 fruitful 


And flourishing 


“…Luxury so fine” (Madonna song lyric)


In?


Fill our lives with love ♾ joy, and fulfillment 


All of Our lives are all full and satisfied 


I use my mind/we use our minds like/as the best, (G)godly Bio-computers anywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

And our bodies 


‘All of’ my/(O)our words are ♾ animated (L)light 🎢?


Xx


No comments: