Monday, December 25, 2023

Text Mon. Dec, 25th 2023

 Text Mon. Dec, 25th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Dec, 25th 2023


Unselfish 

You’re the most unselfish person I/we know 


rely 


I/we need you 


I/we know you’re alive 


Add a new account with a smaller group of friends on Instagram?  Or Facebook?


I am a/we are infinitely deep breather(s)


A


Should I/we go by the name Don Howard?


Age reversal


Touchedbyheaven.net 


That’s what I/we want for Christmas Dad is your health


joanofangels.com


catherinelanigan.com


I’m/we are beyond belief


Type @ in the comments and then click highlight to see who’s always checking your profile, if it turns blue, you got page watchers


Do not call Curt tonight at 9 PM. Call him tomorrow, Tuesday at 5 PM. 


Phenomenon, cool cat

No comments: