Monday, December 04, 2023

Text Mon. Dec, 4th 2023

 Text Mon. Dec, 4th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Dec, 4th 2023


Zerodisease.com, speedhealing.com, powerheak.com, clarityuniversity.com, thelawsofempowerment.com, ial.org


White cotton comforter queen


Barbershop Chorus video from dad last years Christmas 


“New possibilities”


As a child of God, I am/we are just growing up. It is as simple as that. 


As children of God/(G)goddess



Make sure my m/our comments go directly to you Madonna, not someone else 🌞

On Instagram 


Make some friends at  onparanormaldate.com, and share zeldta.com with everyone there


Feelings, emotions, and sensitivities 

ESP


Psychic 


I/we have infinite numbers of  ♾ Active Merkabah’s/and Multiverses’s on everyone of my/our 60 trillion plus cells in my/our bodies, and everyone else’s bodies also has the same


The sound of silence song George Noory says it gave him goosebumps my/our song that I/we sang to  my/our family, gave me/us goosebumps after listening to it again


All of my/our best words at  zeldta.com are now real, not just creative imagination


My Side of the Crystal Ball

(YouTube podcast)


unknowncountry.com


patriciacori.com


WBHZD 


“The hair of a/the woman is the crown of her beauty?”


Call Marcello at Good Earth tomorrow Tuesday at 4:30pm


Call Apple about the media player for my/our movies, see if they can help me/us?  Do a screen share with them


Stream and save/record all the  best movies?


Teleprompter

White cotton comforter, queen

Acuspark

Ham Radio class 

No comments: