Sunday, December 17, 2023

Text Sun. Dec, 17th 2023

Text Sun. Dec, 17th 2023

Text sent today Sun. Dec, 17th 2023


Movies 

Forever strong

Cool world?


Having you in the world makes life worth living 


No more criminals anywhere ever anymore 


‘There are’ No negative destructive thoughts ever anywhere, then/Now there ‘will be no’ are No negative destructive actions anywhere ever past present and future, The (E)eternal Now


Angels and (G)gods think where they want to go and they are there instantly/instantaneously?


Everyone is protected in all ways ♾ 🌞


My/our imagination knows no limits 


I/we ‘can and do’ conceive believe and achieve anything ♾ on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Anything I/we want with singularity oneness and duality 🌞♾🎢♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡πŸŒž ♾


My/our sister, Heidi said I/we should make some videos music pictures/words for children? 🌞


My/Our?! words are music 


New thoughts new ideas 


Everyone, everybody  ‘Real’ God’s


Ancestry, history, responsibility 


I/we had a clear detailed vision of somebody I/we know they had long bleached, blonde hair, and a white suit with a light green yellowish? dress shirt with collars. I/we don’t know who it was, I/we can’t remember. 


They had changed their look drastically


I/we think it was a man that I/we know 


I/we remembered, I think it was my/our friend Steve West, and I/we think it was a real photograph of him?


I/we love ‘all?’ of your videos ‘all?’ lit up with (L)light(s?!)


Seasons?, of (L)light

Always? 

Eternally?

In ‘God’s’? heaven(s)? 


♾ peace, and kindness everywhere ♾


Love 

Do 🌞♾


I (Am)/We (are) Open(ing) up areas that she’s/you’ve forgotten and bring new (L)light to what she’s/You’ve never seen, felt, been, heard, known or ever even imagined before


.com

Dot(.)/com(ing) 🌞


Worthy of worship  πŸŒž♾

We are all 


Resonate


Strangeplanet.ca 

Monthly newsletter ‘inner sanctum?’


‘cern’ google this


Can AI consolidate and edit my/our book really really well?


Summarize?


kimhcross.com


collectiveinkbooks.com


Apple 17.2 Yeah oh


 appleinsider.com


“Learn how to get help if you forget your passcode”


Customer relationship manager 

CRM 

Pipe drive

Fresh sales 


“eBay for dummies” 10th edition

Yes   Absolutely

The basics


Instagram   inside Instagram stories

Ai backdrop


“New media form(s)?”


E3 gaming conference, not happening anymore


Wormhole.com


♾ 🌞 Responsibility, Apple Vision Pro 


♾ πŸ’–πŸŒž VR/ZR environments


Constant better and better ♾ improvement with to and for everyone everywhere


Mixed reality 

Meta Quest 

Store 

Microsoft office and… ?

Large text?

Mouse? 


iCloud, private relay


The ♾ developing brains of young children

Yeah 🌞 🎢 Content for


provo Utah, fast charging station 

Also, between Denver and Seattle 

Every 100 miles behind

at Starbucks ?


MiniOkie?, portable karaoke 


All of the show notes:

richontech.tv 

richontech.tv/wiki 


Add recovery contact 


Every word is healing, ♾ heals and inspires


Everything ♾ impossible is (N)now ♾ 

  possible 


♾  Light Body(ies)


I/We believe in you ♾ 🌞 when no one else does/did


The value of everyone’s souls is ♾ 🌞tremendous Not just because what they help you/us with 


Every ‘particle?’ of existence is real and/or Virtual 

Any level of the infinite (S)spectrum of (L)light 


Everyone everywhere now knows their ♾ purpose 


Exalt everyone 


Life is ♾ ‘extremely’ so much fun when you can travel wherever you want whenever? you want, and be ♾


No comments: