Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Text Wed. Dec, 27th 2023

 Text Wed. Dec, 27th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Dec, 27th 2023


I/we don’t want to change? anyone I/we just want to bring them more ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸŒΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸ›Έ (L)light (L)love and God‘s truth 


We want to change everyone for the better ♾🌞🎢


Call Bruce Thursday about sending my/our three or five of my/our songs to David


Regain your youth with ♾?stem cells 


Each one of your infinite songs is alive in my/our heart, deep within my/our heart


Forever 


Memorized, mesmerized 


They never get old 


Full body 


I/we cherish you you’re my/our (G)goddess 


Bring to (L)life 


You bring us/me to (L)life ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ›ΈπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒΈπŸ§¬


You are my/our/the? main/Big squeeze


True to myself her you and everyone else 


I Am/we are


everyone has zeldta.com as their individual ♾🌞🎢 own Foundation, with their individual unique DNA also


♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸŒΈπŸ›ΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒž♾


I/we All give you hope/give each other hope ♾ 🌞🌞🌞   πŸŒžπŸŒž   πŸŒž♾🌞🎢


You don’t know me/us, I/we don’t know you, so we’re equal


healthylooking.com 

CriticalHealthNews.com 


Apple Card


Dance

Donce


“Spirit world vision” technologies 

“♾ God Reality/(V)vision”  technologies

♾🌞


Transition from thinking to writing to speaking to Doing/Divine Real God(s)/Godly (A)animating


Find friends and kindred spirits at paranormaldate.com?


CC

Cherish Centropy


I/we hope/everybody remembers what I’ve/we’ve written at zeldta.com


“Love is the answer to the meaning of life, Life is a gift, we are all one.”

(CtoC am quote from a caller who had an NDE)


I/we will have visions of the highest brightest most beautiful inspirational Godly (H)heavens/Zaccronia?  With my eyes closed, then I/we will be with Madonna.


Just be loved and experience life/it


And (L)love


Wow, she’s all lit up, that’s cool


Non local intelligence?


I am/we are your recording (S)studio 


I/we wish he could be around, I/we want to resurrect River Phoenix, he is resurrected Now ♾🌞

I am/we are watching ‘Explorerss’


Real virtue(s)

Virtual real 


coming in at/on the top 


Above ‘all things ‘

In all things

Through all things

And below all things ?

On top of all things 


“Flying Ball” google this

Get one at Amazon for $25 


“you’re already there”. (Madonna)


Fingernails, toenails, nails, nails nails 


nickpope.net


courtneymcinvale.com


‘Hard habit to break’ by Chicago 

One of the only songs I/we learned part of on the piano 


No comments: