Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Text Wed. Dec, 13th 2023

Text Wed. Dec, 13th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Dec, 13th 2023


Sleep/sleeper?


Oh Y in Heaven, what do you do?


She knows us/me


The best, why not?

“Godly”/Godliness

For everyone 


Find the magazine from 1990, 91 or 92 I think it’s called ‘virtual reality special report’? with the picture of a skier on the front cover

Find it online so I/we can get a copy of it, probably a hardcopy 


She/you will Help me/us find the answers 


What are you/is God doing in the present? 


We can be together at any time and at any place 

All times and all places altogether and everywhere


Time


Beyond


I/we can go into a deep, meditative dream ‘level sleep?’ at will, for as long as I/we need to


REM


Some lyrics are transformative and eternal 


Life changing/altering


Pivoting/pivotive


Special moments , creating


Deep 


Deeply inspirational 


Grounding? 


You have/she has my/our full attention, all of it forever and eternally 🌞🌞


You/we are protected in every way by my/our words, always


I am/we are protecting you ♾ 🌞


I am/we are always, CCC, calm, collected, and Centered


remoteviewingmatrix.com


normandiellis.com


My/our words, more perfect, more clear 


Divine 


Music  words what a good match


♾. Dimensional.


No comments: