Saturday, December 02, 2023

Text Sat. Dec, 2nd 2023

 Text Sat. Dec. 2nd 2023

Text sent today Sat. Dec, 2nd 2023


zeldta.com, “My/(O)our ♾ 🌞 electronic signature”


She lives in heaven 

He lives in heaven 

We all live in heaven 


That is why we allowed you into our heavenly realm, because you will/would not hurt us 


A more sure word of prophecy 

A more heavy weight of glory 


Heavenly parents 


“Inexpensive Teleprompter”


Q

Send link about the Teleprompter to Chris Washburn tomorrow ?


‘There are always’?  higher ways to live


Can I/we speak into my/our iPhone 13 and record myself/ourselves while reading my/our text at zeldta.com?


I am/we are one of the faces of God 


Vision in my/our mind of the name Kin McKennon?


Get a small chip for my medicine bag in case I/we lose it, so I/we can find it


Dream 

About Michael J. Fox and auditorium me/us sitting on his left side about five rows up. I/we told him to skateboard he did. I/we said you should meet my/our friend Michael James Wolfgramm there were some very beautiful very virtuous young people


cognomovement.com


kendruck.com


Movie

Don Juan DeMarco?


ZR/VR full immersion/immersive, escape from reality into a much better reality


“I don’t know?”


Everlasting joy and ? … for everyone 


No comments: