Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Text Wed. Nov, 29th 2023

Text Wed. Nov, 28th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Nov, 28th 2023


Publishing easier, faster, and more sure


It is impossible for me/us to waiver from my/our ♾ Immortal Loving truth, Divine knowledge and Godly pathway(s), it’s Now impossible past present and future, the eternal Now 


The best fully immersive Real (D)divine (G)godly (C)celestial (I)Immortal (A)animation


Every word I/we write instantly/instantaneously enters the ♾ Celestial Godly (M)minds and ♾ Celestial Immortal Godly bodies of all beings on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s?  🌞♾? 😍


Our Celestial Eternal pathway(s)


We all write what we want to be and are


Curt will be home from France and Spain on Monday night, December 4


All of the power that comes from me/us and my/our E)eyes ♾ in every direction is (A)all just ♾ (L)love and (L)light 

And Godly Truth


byrna.com


Big white down cotton, Healthy, energy 

comforter 


Neurolinguistic divine Godly image programming 


♾ 🌞 All of the highest frequencies on every cell in my/our bodies and they all transmit and receive and I/we can talk to all of them. Part(s) of them or one at a time.

With/using ATP, the antenna for the cells


Connection, compassion and healing

Mass meditation and prayer

Global consciousness measured by computers


Mind body


K-12


Education


International day of yoga and/or tai chi


The UN


Dream

There were some nice ladies in my dream. Not too far away was a community. I asked about the Allan’s David and Sterling, they weren’t there  but the Chapmans were.  Mark was there giving away small trees to everybody with his long white hair and long white beard 


G uh


Comebackalive.com 


dangerousmagazine.com 


twitter.com/caubeck


Every particle of my/our skin and my/our Bodies is/are soft, ‘supple’? ♾ Youthful, beautiful, Godly animated ♾ 🌞


Embrace everyone in the arms of God/their own (G)godselves For infinite (H)healing and (I)infinite learning of All knowledge

All Omni…

All Clair…


It’s very easy, just ♾ raise the (Minds/Bodies) energy frequencies harmonics and consciousness of every being on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 

Everyone everywhere is ready for this  🌞🌞🌞♾


♾ 🌞 Integrity 🌞 of/for/with/because of All


Infinitely multifaceted bodies of Godly Light  with and of (I)infinite Pure Divine Celestial (I)immortal perfect wonderful (S)spectrum’s 


EZ

It’s Easy 

Hard


“All things are pure to the pure”?! 🌞♾ 


The highest senses 

No comments: