Thursday, November 16, 2023

Text Thurs. Nov, 16th 2023

Text Thurs. Nov, 16 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Nov, 16 2023


Take my/our notebook to Bruce’s and have him take pictures of the pages out of my/our notebook, TB card with the cable (and some DVDs???No)


Not all books are obsolete?


Shave 


Everybody knows everybody everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ðŸŒž


Have Marcello at Good Earth Check out CriticalHealthNews.com and all of the products with all the ingredients. For the purpose of?


My/our brother Paul is safe from any harm always wherever he’s at


would zeldta.com go well with Ai?


Madonna is protected in every way also 


So is everybody else also on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s🌞

 protected in every way


I/we All love Ron Beach he’s so nice he’s so cool ðŸŒž


I am /(we are?) Y andY’s favorite doing all of this with  zeldta.com for the Multiverses’s that they can’t do without me/(us?) 


There is always the better way ðŸŒžðŸŒžðŸŒž   ðŸŒžðŸŒž   ðŸŒž 

 I/We all have the  healing ‘touch’/energy


I/we send out past present and future, the eternal Now, All of the highest frequency(ies), harmonics/harmonies, and energy/energies from my/our own individual 5+ bodies with infinite dimensions in(to) every direction on/in the Earth, and everywhere else out into the Multiverses’s


There is infinite love in all technology(ies)


Satan does not exist in the hearts of men anywhere 


In all movies music VR and all other technology(ies) there’s only infinite (L)love (L)light divine inspiration, and infinite imagination for teaching healing, and the Highest Good (for) all with singularity, oneness, and no duality



Coasttocoastam.com homepage daily news letter six days a week 


I/we don’t interfere with anyone’s lives 


…One imagination under God ….


“Mind, time and power”(Book)


“The ABC’s of making your dreams come true” (Book)


anything that you want is a dream 


Learned about using my inner senses 


Healthylooking.com

1-800 563-3980 ?

George’s stem behind cell wellness kit 

Immunastem, adaptastem and free relaxal


Visualization, one of the most powerful keys to achieving your dreams 


Meta Quest store 5$ before?


static.macmillan.com/static/smp/borderline


???winterlaake.com??? No!


I am/we are (A)all ‘bursting?’ with ‘bubbles?’ of joy


I/we love Tim Pew he’s so cool 


Effortless  Light ‘sharing’


Conceive, believe achieve 

eive eve eve

No comments: