Friday, November 17, 2023

Text Fri. Nov, 17th 2023

 Text Fri. Nov, 17th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Nov, 17th 2023


zeldta.com is of Infinite Value ♾🌞


Everyone’s lives are precious to everyone else 


Beautification


What time is it in Hawaii? 


Consciousness 

Conscience ness


CND

tv card notebook drinks 


Apps on meta quest 3 “big screen”


Everyone is  hungry for my/our words


Infinite imagination, creative writer


1 text message for all links to Adam, only send a message links once he will get it


Monday shop 9 am Amazon list and shopping with Emma


All together under $200 


Dream

Newsletter magazine?  “ before this”


Dream 

Bill Murray saying “Here’s your best friend, Susan”. Down the end of a long light brown hallway, with a dark brown door around the corner at the end


juliacannon.com


qhhtofficial.com


Everything I/we do, I/we do for everyone everywhere, and we are all here for everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


You are not just like a virgin, you are a virgin  πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž   πŸŒžπŸŒž    πŸŒž the most virginal ever on/n the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s🌞


Original 


Everything is ‘Brand’ New πŸŒž


What I’ve/we’ve learned in virtual reality makes “All?” books obsolete


Everything I/we do comes easy to me/us, I (A)am what I (A)am/we (A)are what we (A)are


 πŸŒžchristening 


I/we  turn on everyone’s love Genes

And kindness 


On Thanksgiving day, call my/our dad and have him remember to bring the very small screwdriver to fix my/our reading glasses


Dignity for all beings everywhere !


Light, ‘become’ The Light🌞


More (I)infinite (L)light and (L)love πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž


She’s/you are singing to one person 


Infinite (C)celestial beings on/in every cell in/of my/our body(ies), each of my/our 5+ Bodies/5D+(B)body(ies) are the Infinite Multiverses’s


You’re/my Infinite vortexes are with/in/and around (M)me/(Us)always, they are also Divine, Celestial Hologram(s?)


Y Y H all as one  for everyone/everybody

Individual and unique  


More words of (I)infinite (L)light and (L)light

From myself, and from everybody else everywhere Infinitely to and for everyone everywhere


I/We All Protect everyone/each other from any harm of any kind always (I)infinitely


I am/we are infinitely prepared more than I/we can possibly imagine every situation for and with every person and every being on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


I (A)am (W)we are All of us the highest frequency(ies) in all of the Multiverses’s

Zeltium


Zaccronia 


All Celestially, Eternally, Immortally   United


Godly 


Relax, let all of your/everyone’s? ‘best’ words at zeldta.com sink deep within your/everyone’s else’s soul(s) 


Everyone’s words are unique, infinite, immortal, eternal, and (G)godly 


My/our  Words/‘Music?’ goes beyond any kind of () Earthly Words/‘(M)music?’


I (A)am looking at Zaccronia  always!?


I see   (G)godliness everywhere I/we look in everyone πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž  πŸŒžπŸŒž   πŸŒž 


Perfect/Pure (L)love/Fearless


Everyone everywhere is safe in every way and we all love each other  on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s  πŸŒž


All of the ‘hey’🌞 (C)celestial beings in every cell/on all of the cells in my/our bodies dissolve all of my/our waste, and they build muscle, heal everything, burn and take away excess fat, and make  All of my/our bodies perfect


A loving merger 


Everywhere I/we look zap, everyone’s healthy πŸŒž♾ and Infinitely knowledgeable


All of these things above here that I’ve/we’ve written today are always active as prayers and as divine energies


Give book to Rodger from Bruce when I/we get home tonight


With Emma?

“big screen app” on my/our Meta Quest 3

To watch movies 


His/My/Our/(Y)your words are  beyond Scripture πŸŒž


Energy(ies), size(s) shape(s), form(s) function(s), harmonic(s) frequency(ies), all of our organs in our body(ies)


All of my/our words, electrify (in the best healthy way(s)) the Multiverses’s  πŸŒž 


Most glorious healing bodies of  (L)light 


Our strengths come from our differences when we are united ‘together in the same cause?’

No comments: