Friday, November 03, 2023

Text Fri. Nov, 3rd 2023

Text Fri. Nov, 3rd 2023

Text sent today Fri. Nov, 3rd 2023


Formation 

Formnation


naati astrology


aaoracle.com


reptoids.com


John Rhodes Facebook


“Our”!…

My name is Don

My father’s name is Dell

My mother’s name is Wanda the wonderful 

My paternal Grandfather is Elijah

My paternal Grandmother is Elva

My Maternal Grandfather is Victor 

My maternal Grandmother is Eva

My maternal Great grandfather is Levi

My maternal Great Grandmother is Livonia

My maternal Great Grandfather is Andrew     

     Israelsen 

My Maternal Great Grandmother is Boletta

My Great Great Grandmother Caroline 

    Nelsen Andersen, she came from 

    Denmark to New York in the 1800s?


“Expert Book Publisher”?


WarGames the movie. Oh my gosh holy cow. 

Timely right now


Infinite protective energy field around everyone


You/‘We’ are the Holy Spirit


Google “ways to improve your blog”


Get a family search account, see all of their photos and read stories about their lives


Zerodisease.com scroll down to basic Lymphology and scroll down to the Books Golden 7+ one and golden 7+2


Call Curt tonight at 9 PM


“what I’ve/(we’ve?) learned in virtual reality, makes books obsolete”(quote from the movie lawnmowerman)🌞🌞🌞


The massive consciousness of everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s focused, 

For the betterment of all beings there in/everywhere for health, Healing and  inspiration, infinite knowledge, and infinite imagination for the betterment of everyone everywhere


I (A)am/We are (I)infinitely happy and fulfilled in sharing zeldta.com, and in making it infinitely real for everyone everywhere


Pages 130, 189, 268, and 269 of the book “The Golden Seven Plus One”, some of my/our really good favorite pages



 

No comments: