Monday, November 27, 2023

Text Mon. Nov, 27th 2023

Text Mon. Nov, 27th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Nov, 27th 2022


So far I/we don’t know how to publish videos on this blogspot


Maybe keep my/our iPhone 13 when I/we buy the new phones and always have it on the tripod so I/we can videotape my/our self whenever I/we want, really easily?


I/we have a tall tripod already, maybe I/We can get a medium sized one


I/we should check out my/our tall tripod to see if it can connect with my/our iPhone 13?


So all I/we have to do is push the remote to record my/our self


/(W)we cause (O)order


I/we see the tunnel with my/our eyes closed 

Tunnel of (L)light 


“Snowball express” movie 


If/when we believe in each other it’s easier for us to believe in ourselves


Make RCCFCB To Be in everyone’s minds in every language to bring ♾ peace, and all there is left to do is to (L)love each other, Be creative and imagine and create the best for/in the world and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


And live all of the laws of health

Mental, nutritional and physical 

No RCCFCB

Search for the details of them all on/at zeldta.com


Don’t (R)ridicule, (C)criticize, (C)condemn, (F)find (F)fault or (C)cast (B)blame to yourself or anyone/anybody else 


Practice what I/you preach ♾ 🌞


“If you/we  don’t speak for yourself/ourselves , someone else will speak for you/us instead”


Focus in on (T)the signal ♾ zeltium/Zaccronia


Make some smoothies this morning Monday


Publish my/our book


 greggbraden.com


spiritdailyblog.com


spiritdaily.com 


Oh my gosh, these people are so nice, my/our Spanish neighbors 


Dream 

With Vanessa, my/our niece, when she was very young, she hit her head and got hurt ?


Call Marcello at Good Earth tomorrow Tuesday or he will call me/us, when he can, or when he comes into the store?


Shopping Wednesday 11 AM with Emma 


Thursday noon with Bryant 

He will Tues morning 

Talk to him about ccrane Radio, with solar panel, if I/we need one of these also?

Search below on my/our homepage link 

And talk to Bryant about Byu ham Radio class, see if he can go with me/us sometime?

And ghostradio?

Also, see if Bryant can help me/us with my/our free VLC media player on my/our MacBook Air, but I/we have already on my/our desktop of my/our MacBook Air see if we can make it work or whatever?

Or see if Emma can help me/us on Wednesday after shopping??

Or maybe Tim can help me/us when he comes over?

Maybe Heidi can help me/us?

Call Heidi after 7:30 PM tonight, Monday 

Ask her if she can help me/us upload my/our free VLC media player on my/our MacBook Air or make it work, it’s already on my/our screen


Wow, this is crazy Good movie ‘Starman’


acuspark quantum balancing


See if Heidi can help me/us with my/our VLC media player


Call Curt at 9:00 PM Tuesday not 5:00 PM 


No comments: