Thursday, November 02, 2023

Text Thurs. Nov, 2nd 2023

 Text Thurs. Nov, 2 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Nov, 2 2023


The cosmos, every cell is a galaxy and  more


E

Next Tuesday Nov. 7th noon with Bryant 


jeffharman.com


dougallfraser.com


radleighvalentine.com


Dream this morning 

I/we woke up, thinking about sacred geometries in my/our eyes, and all/some of the best most (D)divinely inspirational and ‘better’!? πŸŒžanimated parts of in and from the movie lawnmowerman


Most ‘positive?’🌞 singularity, oneness, and no duality


Take a picture of the palms of my/our hands and send them to someone/a palmist to do a palmistry reading for me/us?


Also, maybe get readings from my/our birthday to an astrologer/and a numerologist?


I/we don’t I can’t destroy anything I/we just create


VR, Look from God‘s eyes, from his point of view

From your God self, the point of view of your own individual, unique Godself/Godselves!?🌞🌞🌞


Give a copy of the book to Ronald Warren and his family for Christmas, Chris Washburn, Tim Pew, and maybe some of my /our extended family members


I Am (W)we are All Love


Celestial Writing can be/is a Divine art form 


Writing, thinking, speaking, teaching, loving 

Imagining trusting being seeing


Call Curt at 9:30 PM or 10 PM tonight 


“Talkeins?!?” Book Publishing?


When I/we jump on my/our mini trampoline/Lymphasizer While doing “the bioelectric gentle bounce for health” with my/our hands above my/our chest I/we sing and or speak each one of my/our organs individually and collectively, while I am/we are listening to Madonna’s music on my/our smart speaker and/while I Am/we are doing this πŸŒž

No comments: