Thursday, November 23, 2023

Text Thurs. Nov, 23rd 2023

Text Thurs. Nov, 23 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Nov, 23 2023


All of my/our prayers and the best of zeldta.com are ♾ All on “‘Automatic?’ pilot”, so I (A)am/we are infinitely free, in mind(s), body(ies) and spirit(s?) to create, be, and do (E)everything possibly and impossibly imaginative everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, whatever, whenever, however I/we want (to do), all ♾ singularity, oneness, and no duality


We all can Instantly fly/travel anywhere/everywhere all at once, on/in/and around all of the earth and everywhere else, all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Physically


I/we remember all of zeldta.com


Can I/we still do what I/we need to do on the new version of iPhone? Yes, I/we believe so. 


What is different on the new updated version on the iPhone 13?  I/we rely on the new versions.


Do I/we want ‘Voice Memos’ to access my/our location? 


I/we will try/wait till tomorrow around 8:30 PM to publish my/our notes and make sure it works, I’m/we’re sure it will?  Do it the same way we have been doing it?  There’s nothing we can do anyway right now to change it. 


I/we (can) control my/our destiny infinitely, and I/we also control my/our density  🌞


All of the highest infinite ‘new’ technologies all throughout all of the Multiverses’s are brought down to earth, and we can use and connect with them there also 


CriticalHealthNews.com 


Deaddoctorsradio.com


Haveagreatdream.com 


We are all masters of all of the healing arts


Do a ‘search’ for them at zeldta.com


We All (R)rise into ♾ (L)life and ♾ Health


 Infinite kindness, Love and infinite gentleness 


“Laws of empowerment”, Facebook 


‘Super genius’ level 


“Physically”?


Watch some more of Dr. EZ


Charge my/our iwatch soon


Equal?! balance of knowledge, inspiration, imagination, and health for all beings everywhere throughout all of the infinities of all ♾ (C)creation


♾ Love/Charity


Where there is a need I /we fill it


I have/we have so much love for everyone that we All want to go to zeldta.com, we All are all led to it

♾ Always 


I/We can ‘all’ fly and go anywhere throughout all the Multiverses’s instantaneously in our ♾ Light (B)bodies, (P)physical, etc. 5+ dimensions, 5 + bodies 


I/We all have an Infinite, divine (G)godly, immorally celestially, perfect background and (F)foundation 


To share with everyone else infinitely throughout all of the ♾ (E)eternities


All of my/our infinite prayers are always active for everybody/everyone else Everywhere also forever on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Ham radio. Get the license before I/we buy the ham radio.

FT 60 R Yaesu


Byu ham radio class  Mark will buy me/us one when I/weget certified 

1day class 

No comments: