Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Text Tues. Nov, 21st 2023

 Text Tues. Nov, 21st 2023

Text sent today Tues. Nov, 21st 2023


my/your body is a/the Multiverses’s 


Every cell in my/our bodies has  Infinitely multiple ‘All Celestial’ Multiverses’s in them  🌞


I/we have collected and gathered all my/our (L)light/all of the Infinite (L)light on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


All (L)light is (C)celestial ?


All of my/our cells nourish me/us ♾🌞🌞🌞 and they are all (E)eternal


kgcdirect.com


sarachana.com


Constant 

Prayer 

Steady 

Sure 

Ha


Call Bruce today Tuesday at 5 PM 


Don’t forget to Use the 5$ credit before it expires on Thurs. Nov, 23 with the Meta Quest store?  My/our question is what would I/we use it for?


Herbs, what kind should I/we get that are the best for me/us and where?


Search online for ‘herbs’

and ‘Health line’


Give ZeldtaEsus password to neighbor, done


Someone will pick me/us up Thursday around 3:00 PM, Thanksgiving dinner, etc. probably RoMay or Curt, Paul or dad?


I (A)am/we are All risen


Flowing (I)infinite Divine Celestial Immortal Eternal ‘Godly!  🌞’(L)light Flowing between with to for and from ‘each of us’/(E)everyone everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


I/we all? love this movie, ‘Close encounters of the third kind’


Protect (L)life, at all costs???🌞🌞🌞


Tell Thomas  holdman about the things he should/could buy from davidsereda.co

Pendants wands transmitters!? scepters necklaces bracelets beds, and castles

  send the link to him 


Founded!?, grounded, solid?! sure, and steady I Am


I/we attract people of the same name when I /we say that/their name or write that/their name


I/We live throughout all time and throughout all of the eternity(ies)


Everyone’s voices are the sound(s) of great infinitely (M)mighty Rushing Waters, Lightning? and thunder also


Apple Vision Pro  embrace/wrap your arms/minds around it/zeldta.com  🌞🌞🌞


I (A)am/we are just being myself/ourselves ♾🌞♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇🌞  🌞


Everyone now has/‘can’ have spirit children


Ze


“Don, The Light’man’”(Spenroze)




No comments: