Monday, November 06, 2023

Text Mon. Nov, 6th 2023

 Text Mon. Nov, 6th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Nov, 6th 2023


resetdigestion.com


Content creators  integrity for VR/ZR


Lead me/us (into) (L)infinite (L)light paths 


I/we attract the Infinitely best things in the Multiverses’s to myself/ourselves


No matter what I am/we are always sending out the Infinitely best thoughts into the Multiverses’s 


Tuesday tomorrow 2 o’clock or 2:30 PM shopping with Emma around 2:15 PM



ess.uw.edu/people/peter-ward


bigthink.com/people/peterward


juliagordonbramer.com


A fullness of Lives  


We (A)all (I)infinitely support each other in every way ♾🌞


I/we could be a crossing guard?


How much? 


I/we don’t try I/we do 


All of my/our words are a dance 


I/we always infinitely want to be the best and everything I\we think and do


VLA

Very Large Array


“It’s my dream to be on stage with Madonna” (this is a quote from one of her dancers)


I/we have only ‘good’ singularity, oneness, and no duality thoughts for you, all only  Love and Light 


 believe n


All of my/our words  “Do”


 (D)divine Godly word structure 


We all inhabit all of the Infinite Heavens

Eternally, Celestially, Divinely and Godly 


I/we want to animate, inspire, and activate all of the  (G)godliness within each being  everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Everything works infinitely together for both/All of us 


Goodearthmarkets.com ‘colloidal silver’


Challenging me/us


Prime Experiences we are having


No matter what I am/we are doing or thinking, I am/we are always rising above everything, we have always risen above everything past present and future, the  eternal (N)now


You are the one I/we want to inspire and help the most 


Love


Thanksgiving, November 23  4 o’clock p.m. at Christy’s old church in Provo, family get together


Tomorrow, Tuesday Nov. 7th 12 o’clock noon with Bryant then same day 2:15 PM with Emma shopping 


Then Thursday Nov. 9th 12 o’clock noon with Dr. Magaughy 


RoMay will bring me/us 1 quart of colloidal silver this week, pay her $10 for it 


Thomas Kofod has announced this last week in danish on Facebook?, that he is going to be teaching drama in Denmark


“You’re so high you have to look down to see heaven?”


Don’t call Curt tonight, Monday 


Every infinitely small particle in each and every cell in everyone’s body(ies) is an infinitely small Microscopic  smart cell phone?


Everyone can lean upon my/our words for  health and  knowledge


Beauty and peace



Thank you Y and Y for my/our Infinite Psychic (L)love


“Just the basic VLC?”

The other ones are a scam 


She is/you are the most ‘powerful’ woman in all of the Multiverses’s


I am/we are (A)all of the energy in (A)all of the Multiverses’s ‘built up’ inside of me/us

To be used for godly purposes


All more “powerful”? and (L)loving words

Kind also 


Especially 

No comments: