Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Text Tues. Nov, 14th 2023

 Text Tues. Nov, 14th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Nov, 14th 2023


Oh my gosh, this is funny  “school of rock” the movie


3: 48 PM leave my home Friday to the bus stop


The six steps to talking with God:

Possibility, worthiness, willingness, wakeful, acceptance, and discernment 


“God talk” the book


Tomorrow’s God 


“My/our journey with Madonna”


Listen to your body, your body never lies 


Publish my book zeldta (.com) as a hard copy. Unedited.🌞


ccrane

Cc radio, eppro?

ccrane.com


“Understanding, replaces condemnation in the mind of the master


Healing without violence” (quotes by (Cornelius) Neil Donald Walsh)


Resurrection is reanimating your old body getting a new one, getting new cells


See


Shopping 12:30 PM tomorrow Wednesday with Emma 


sipi.usc.edu/~kosko


mattpallamary.com


Maybe order GNM – X through Curt ?


I Am/We are all spotless 


 technology, entertainment healing

Knowledge


Wait upon you


I

We


 

No comments: