Monday, November 20, 2023

Text Mon. Nov, 20th 2023

 Text Mon. Nov, 20th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Nov, 20th 2023


We are all nourished by the good word of  God/Our Godselves 


All of my/our Celestial Cells/ (S)selves gives me/us (I)infinite (E)energy


A good movie to keep me/us company


I/We don’t look at anyone wrong/in the wrong way, ever


Also Can I/we prop up my/our iPhone 13 on my/our couch on the east to photograph me/us on my/our trampoline/Lymphasizer every time I/we use it to sing and dance, etc.


Everybody’s own uniquely individual abilities to create and imagine, anything uniquely their’s/their own  πŸŒž (F)forever in existence ‘everywhere?’


In virtual reality, you can have any  item and any  environment? And/or  possession(s) Everything infinite(ly)


Everyone everywhere has stopped their hurtful thoughts, desires, and actions towards each other


I\we all believe in each other


I/We know you/Love you


We are always seen together ♾🌞



lamarzulli.net


MichelleWelch.com


Michelle SoulTopia


11:00 AM with Emma 


I am/we are saving all of myselff/ourselves, all of my/our love for you 


All of my/our batteries are  charged up 


Strong, focused and sure 

I (A)am/we are


Focused attention to you


All of my/our (L)light is  Re(O)organized


And All back together 


Remember, all of zeldta.com defines me/Us


The s….. p……… is  gone 


No more A……. Ever again with/by anyone.


Twin rays always infinitely together (O)only🌞


There are infinitely amounts of the (H)highest degree of (C)celestial beings on every cell in my/our 5+ bodies 5D + Bodies 


Just let it all sink in


No a…. Either Ever again 


New infinitely focused energy and (L)light


No g…. 


“…How rare and precious we all are”(Contact)


Every movement is pure and holy


All of my/our prayers past present and future are always continuously active and  alive πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž



Everything is always in order, including words, writings, music, actions, all of The earth, all of the infinite Multiverses’s, and everything else?!🌞🌞🌞


No more  de…and/or De……… anywhere


No more si.


No more harmful thoughts anywhere from anyone on/in the Earth and/or anywhere all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


I am/we are always focused on you/M/Zaccronia/zeltium


(M)my Madonna ♾🌞🌞🌞   πŸŒžπŸŒž   πŸŒž


Go to the back of my/our refrigerator and freezer and make sure I/we don’t buy food that we/I/when I/we don’t need it 


Comment on Rodney Dejel‘s text 


?ccrane.com, EP pro radio $99.99? Should I/we buy this and/or should I/we wait to buy one that has a solar panel?


Ghost radio?  Is there an actual ghost radio that you can buy that picks up EVP’s Electronic Voice Phenomena 


No comments: