Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Text Wed. Aug, 9th 2023

 Text Wed. Aug, 9th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Aug, 9th 2023


Skin, healthy, moist and hydrated 


CriticalHealthNews.com 

Comprehensive vitamin mineral supplement solution 


Moisturizers? EFA’s instead

Essential fatty acids

“Ultimate EFA’s”


Beyond tangy tangerine 

The ultimate EFA’s 

Healthy Brain and Heart Pack


Arginine 


Ultimate enzymes 

Youngevity 


Pennsylvania 


Focus on digestive health 

No gluten 

Learn everything from CriticalHealthNews.com, read, watch. and listen to everything there

And maybe buy all of their products?


I’m actually doing pretty well right now with my nutrition and supplements 

I’ve never been doing so well right now 


But I want to be better, the best ever 


I need to stop eating granola with gluten

Some oils 


I can add to, and take away


UHU

Ultimate/Ultra Health University 😍


How are you in? 


Art Bell trying to get through (to me?)


maureenseaberg.com


robertpeterson.org


I’m awake and aware, and all good things


SI

Self Inspiration 


“Scripture power” song title 


Naive?😍


It’s like drinking (the) Sun ((L)light)


Call Curt at 9m tonight Wednesday 


OverLight Bright instead of overshadow


Always inspirational, never boring to/for/with/and of (E)everyone (E)everywhere!


Sparks


I think you’re the only one that gets me the most 


When the whole world is happy, you will be happy 


Now that the whole world is happy, you are happy


Remote viewing/(G)godly affecting 


Everyone’s Akasha records, all viewable and changeable for them, it’s their choice, if they choose to, if they want to, in a way that brings all Singularity oneness, and no duality for everyone on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Everything I write, I want?!😍to write


Soft, kind, and gentle, I am, to her/you


I want to be with you/her so you/she/I can focus on me/her, so we can focus on each other


Read the book ‘The Golden Seven plus two’ by Steven Ezra West 


Choose something like a star, you can learn by heart, and when alone, repeat


“the global brain” 


Help me be prepared in every way, happy and clean 


“We remain supreme over all creation” senses/sensory, “the incredible human body”!!! !! !

maureenseaberg.com

Can be learned and grown?


RobertPeterson.org


all knowledge is free, it’s for everyone, so is health beauty and peace for (E)everyone (E)everywhere!!! !! ! and so are/is all things singularity, oneness, and no duality. 

And so is everything/the best of/at zeldta.com for everyone, all of these for everyone on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


We can see photons, in superposition with each other

With our naked eye

Our eyes are so powerful we are seeing an atom of light 

Minuscule Sound waves

No machine on earth can match us


Sees vibrations when they hear the sound 


Associate colors with numbers 

See Beautiful colorful images/pictures


No comments: